i just cant stay friends. i want & need more than that.. - b.a

you & brandon have always been so close, but you could never exactly work out why. it was an odd thing.

you were always in the same place at the same time.

the boys would always tell y'all it's fate, on multiple occasions. even with your friends. literally everyone in the both of your lives want you together.

until. one day. it's changes.

the boys had a few friends over to have a lowkey celebration for how much they've done together.
you, being one of them.

brandon approaches you not long after you got inside & sat down beside you.

you look at him immediately confused "what's up?"
brandon sighed "we. we needa talk"
you sighed "that's never good..."
brandon nods and looks at you " meet me on the roof.."

the roof is where you and brandon would always hang out. you and brandon get there. brandon looks at you "look.."
you sighed "if you want me to walk away, i will."
brandon shakes his head "i mean that's not exactly. that's not"
you sighed "spill it."
brandon sighed "i just can't stay friends. i want & need more than that..."
you sighed "b... i."
brandon nods as he stands up "got ya. you don't feel the same. i'll leave"
you sighed grabbing into brandon's arm "that's not what i meant. at all."
brandon sighed "then what did you mean?"
you sighed "i like you too. in that way. a lot. i just don't know if we're both ready for that..."
brandon sighed "i wouldn't have brought it up if i wasn't ready..."
you sighed "brandon. i just. what would the others think?"
brandon sighed "i don't care what they think... i love you."

you nod "i love you too"

brandon then looks at you and just hugs you straight away.
you look brandon "i'm sorry i didn't handle that well... you kinda took me off guard"
brandon nods "i get that."

brandon smiled "i'm glad you feel the same. literally feel like that's a weight lifted off my chest"
you nod "me too!"

you and brandon just spend the night in his room. it wasn't offical for y'all, but the fact that you both now know how each other feels is just a sigh of relief.