when are you gonna stop seeing me as his little sister?! - a.p

you were over at the boys place just hanging out with austin. you were both sitting on his bed. "we've talked about this a million times austin." you sighed and looked at austin

"i know but i just cant stop seeing him every time we look at each other" austin sighed 

you sighed. austin had a rough past with your older brother... and when it's rough, it was ROUGH. they would constantly fight & bicker.

"when are you gonna stop seeing me as his little sister!" you sighed as you pulled away from austin

"y/n"

you sighed and walked down to the pool.

you go through your phone and sighed "why can't he just see me as me and not daniels little sister. yeah i get they had a heads of problems but come on.."

brandon sits beside you "y/n. are you okay?"

you sighed "no. i can't even have one moment with austin without him mentioning daniel.. why can't they just move on"

brandon looks at you "talk to daniel. see if he can try burn the bridges. cause if he can, maybe aust can too"
you sighed "that ain't gonna happen. he moved from here to get away from austin. i don't think he's gonna apologise"
brandon smiled "well. maybe you needa talk to austin. see what's really going on there"

you sighed "how can i talk to him when i feel like he doesn't even want me there..."

brandon smiled "we love having you around y/n. i think you should talk to him."

you sighed and walked back to austin's room "be honest with me."

austin sighed "it's just feels like a lot. the boys love having you around, especially nick & brandon and i don't want to disappoint them if anything ever happens to us by the fact you won't be able to see them like i don't wanna put them in the middle."

you smiled "aust. i love them, even if we had a fight & we broke up. then we can stay friends. it doesn't bother me. but. i can promise you that"

austin then nodded. after talking for awhile it was clear and he felt better. he wasn't over what daniel did but in all honesty, neither were you. even though he is your brother. but. the past is the past and now you and austin can be stronger than ever!