everything i said i was too drunk i wish i could take it back - z.k

you and zion have always been close. y'all more or less got along from the word go honestly. you just connected. it was odd but you adored it. and him. you were close. but. he kind of went out with the guys one night and well. didn't go to plan.

you got a text from austin "hey the guys and i went to a party to celebrate phases coming out & zion is a right mess. is it okay if you come take him home? i can take the other 4 but i can't fit z"

you rolled your eyes at your phone. picking the boys up whilst they're drunk goes one or two ways. normally not your way. but. you replied anyways "fine but are you sober? i don't want driving the others if you're not"

austin texts back "100%. haven't touched one"

you then headed off to the address austin sent you. zion can get touchy when he's drunk. not in the touchy you'd expect. like mad touchy.

you get there and grab onto zion "just work with me here. we're not gonna be here all night.. well the rest of it" you push him into your back seat

austin nods as he could tell already what you were gonna say  "i know. he had a few more than he should of. but, once he has some sleep and water he'll be a-okay"

you nod and head back to the boys place.

you went to grab onto zion to help him out of the car, but he shoved you. "nope"

you rolled your eyes and scoffed "z.. you have long ass legs, it's like 5 steps to the door. then you can just flop on the floor wherever you please"

zion shook his head "no back off! who knows where those hands has been!" he shoves you again.

you sighed "zion. seriously. just. work with me here."

zion shakes his head "i ain't moving for your ass. who knows what kinda guy you're hiding in there"

you sighed softly as a tear fell not wanting zion to see. he's your best friend. he literally called you a skank and a cheater and y'all aren't even together.

zion crawls his way out "i'm not having your help" he slurred as he crawls inside

you sighed "should of taken edwin home instead. might of been able to saver my feelings a little." you then wipped another tear.

zion managed to flop himself onto the sofa and you threw a bottle of water at him & his phone "oh look my hands touched your phone oooo0" you then sighed and walked upstairs. "and i'm sleeping on the studio sofa. don't bother coming up to bed."
you and zion normally end up crashing every night in his bed, even though y'all have separate rooms, you just always end up beside each other one way or another

the next morning

zion wakes up really fast and looks around

edwin looks at zion "she's in the studio. you must of messed up last night"

zion nods "damn right i did"

zion sighed walking up to the studio "i apologise if i treated you wrong, you know i don't mean it and everything i said i was too drunk i wish i could take it back"

you woke up but threw yourself under the blankets "you more or less called me a skank, z. that ain't thrown around lightly"

zion nods "i know i know. and i was a drunken mess to even notice you were just being yourself and watching over me like always"

you scoff "oh you mean with my hands "who knows where those hands have been" hands?" you air quoted what he said.

zion sighed "i'm sorry, y/n. i really am"

you shrug "i don't know if that's enough this time. z."

zion nods "i get it. i fucked up. i did. but you know i don't mean that. not at all"

you shrug "i don't know what i think any-"

before you could finish zion cut you off "i love you."

you look at him "huh?"

zion said it a little louder "i love you"

you look at zion again "i love you y/n" he repeated for the third time"

zion looks at you "my dumbass loves you. more than a friend and i'm sorry if i ruined any shot whatsoever but i really do love you."

you sighed softly "look i love you too. but i can't have you treat me like that again"

zion nods "cross my heart"

you nod "okay"

zion kisses your cheek

it took awhile, but you forgave him, you're not gonna forget it happened but. you did forgive him cause as much as you hate it, he has your whole ass heart