never been so in love with nobody else babe- b.a

you and brandon are doing long distance. it's not really easy, but it's what's best.

you're a youtuber. well, you do covers. music has always been one thing that's kept you.. well you. it's helped you out of very very hard times.

it even helped you meet brandon.

you're from australia. he reached out to you on instagram after he saw one of your covers a year ago;

"hi!! i just wanted to say i saw some of your covers on youtube and you're really talented! 🖤"

it was something very small but it meant a lot to you. at the time he only had 10k on instagram, and you had about 8k. now you both have over 700k.

you've grown together so much even though the distance is long.

but, it's starting to really upset you and bring up some insecurities.

it's currently almost 8pm for you, meaning it's 3am for brandon. y'all facetime all the time, but since you had spent almost all day on facetime, you both decided you wouldn't call each other until tomorrow (you normally fall asleep on facetime with each other).

so, you send brandon a snapchat "you're not gonna move onto someone else are you?"

brandon replied really quick "no baby. i'm about to go sleep. but i wouldn't"

you sighed "you sure? you wouldn't love someone else and switch up on me?"

brandon sends you the photo above "never been so in love with nobody else babe🖤"

you sighed "you sure b?"

brandon replies "no doubt in my mind!"

you nod "okay. get some sleep. 🖤"

brandon smiled "i love you🖤"

you smiled "i love you more. goodnight b🖤"

brandon smiled at his phone before he went to sleep.

the next morning you woke up and you had a knock on your door.

your flat mate tori looks at you as she's in the kitchen but you're on the sofa "y/n it's 9am. who could that be?"

you shrugged "haven't got a clue? have you ordered anything?" you opened the door as you were looking at tori

you look back and see brandon & the boys "what..."
you froze. you were in complete shock

zion smirks "guess you really could say we catch international flights just to knock on your door"

brandon and you laughed before you dove into brandon's arms. you hugged for a good 2 minutes before you invited him in. you spent the morning talking, laughing, goofing around. you then went out on a date & then came back home to film a few covers together.

brandon & you both posted a cover together on each of yours instagram.

"367,000 views, 67,502 comments & 234,716 likes"

"567,420 views 72,678 comments & 418,387 likes"

brandon smiled softly as he took your hands "viral on both our accounts baby!!"

you smiled softly "we killed it bubby!"

you and brandon spent the next two hours reading and replying to comments. it made you smile seeing how happy everyone was to see him with you in person. it made your heart skip a beat. you truly couldn't ask for more of a supportive fan base even if you tried!

you and brandon literally couldn't be happier!