don't let your ex stop you from getting it - e.h

you and edwin didn't end the best.. you were having a good night in New York, movies, laughs, cuddles, heaps of food, and just an all around good time. but then when he got the call for the band, y'all broke out into a full blown argument which. well. needless to say you left the house crying, and he was so mad with himself that. well had to go to the Emergency room cause he fist met the wall a caused a well. a broken hand.

it's been about 18 months. you miss him like crazy. hell he's never left your mind. you haven't moved on. you can't.

you then got a text from your agent. you're due to shoot a photo shoot out in LA over the weekend. so. you jump at the opportunity to grow your small little photography business.

you got off the phone and your two best friends were there. isabelle & isla.

isabelle smiled softly "who was that?"
"sounded like good news!" isla jumped in

you nod "ah yeah. great news.."

isla looks at you "y/n. what's wrong?"

you sighed "i got offered a job out in LA for the weekend"

isabelle smiled softly "are you kidding that's awesome!"

you nod "well in theory it is. but i think y'all have forgotten-"

"edwin lives there" they both say at the same

you nod "exactly! i haven't seen him since we ended really badly here in NY & well. he's in a band.. he's moved on to bigger and better things than us." you sighed

isla looks at you "you don't know what could happen!"

isabelle then jumps in "LA is a massive place! it's a slim chance you're even gonna see him in the first place"

you sighed "but that's enough to stop me wanting to go"

isla and isabelle snap "no!" at the same time

"this is what you want. do it for you." isla speaks up

isabelle nods "she's right. you've wanted this a long time. don't let your ex stop you from getting it."

you nod. you packed your bags and went with isla & isabelle to LA..

you posted on your story a video of you landing "LA i'm finally here❤️"

and edwin saw it.

he froze "NICK."

nick came running downstairs along with the other guys "what?!?"

edwin shows nick the story "she's here! she's landed!"

nick looks at edwin "breathe. it's a big city: y'all probably won't see each other anyways"

edwin nods "well i know but that's the thing i want to see her.."

zion looks at edwin "but aren't you the reason it ended in the first place?"

edwin nods "yeah.. but.. but maybe i could say hi. maybe i'd feel relieved. maybe that would give me closure"

nick then went to say something when edwin continues "maybe that's naive"

austin jumps in "ed"

edwin sighed "no it's fine"

he then grabbed his things so they could head down to the practice place for rehearsals.

brandon looks at edwin then at the boys "you think he'd be okay?"

austin shrugs "as long as he doesn't run into y/n"

you got to the park for the photoshoot. turns out.. it was right across from the studio.

zion freezes "ah ed. isn't that-"

everyone then nods and says "y/n"

ed's voice breaks.

he runs right over to you.

"i love you! i miss you! i.."

you turn around "edwin.."

edwin nods "i know. bad timing. but-"

you nod "you need the closure?"

edwin nods "how'd you?"

you smiled "were the same person most of the time remember."

edwin smiled "yeah, can't forget that"

you then sighed "you're here. i'm in NY. how's-"

"not at the moment" zion smirks as he jumps in

you look at zion then at edwin "the tall dude got a point"

edwin nods "but i don't want you hurt again y/n"

you look at edwin..

nick jumps in "if i'm honest i've so over edwin being as down as he is. but. since you're both here, make the most of it"

isla then nods and joins in also "you're both still crazy about each other. what's stopping y'all?"

you look at edwin "i. i. i'm"

he then kisses you. everyone "awwws" in the background.

you smiled softly "talk about live studio audience"

edwin smiled "i'll let you finish the shoot. well start it. i'll call you later?"

you nod "sounds good"

you finished your photoshoot & edwin finished his rehearsals. you both met in the middle & went out for dinner. it was just like before everything changed.

you look at edwin "if. if you're serious about us now then i. i could ah"

edwin smiled "i've never been more serious about anything y/n. i was a fool for letting you go anyways"

"then i'll move. we'll tear up cali together"

edwin smiled softly "if that's what you really want"

you then nod. after dinner you spent the rest of the time you were in LA planning together & just being around each other. it couldn't of gone better.

talk about an happy ever after