you should be with her. i cant compete - b.a

you and brandon are doing really good. you're in a place we're you're both happy; we'll. so you thought.

you came home to see brandon in bed with another girl.

he sighed as he saw you walk in "y/n."

you sighed "you should just be with her. i can't compete."

brandon sighed "stop!"

by now; you had grabbed your backpack and already thrown some clothes in to last a few nights and head down to your best friends, about 4 blocks away from the boys place.

you get to your best friends place and just walk in. you had a key. you sighed and flopped onto her sofa.

hannah looks at you. "y/n. what happened? it's 2am."

you sighed "i walked in on b & another girl!"

hannah sighed "shit y/n. i'm sorry! seems more like a zion thing, but brandon?"

you nod "my thoughts exactly"

hannah sighed softly "aw. i'm sure there's more to it. have y'all spoke about-"

you cut her off "there's nothing more to it. he cheated on me and that's that. so, no. we haven't."

hannah sighed "i know it's a lot but i think you should talk to him. even if it's in the morning"

you nod "fine. but it's not by choice. that's for sure"

hannah nods "it doesn't have to be. i'll take you there myself if i have to"

you nod "i get it"

not so early hours in the morning. 9am. you had been woken up by hannah "he's left 20 messages and 5 calls. y'all really need to talk about this."

you sighed "let me shower then we can head over there."

you headed over to the boys' place with hannah. hannah caught up with the guys upstairs whilst you & brandon talked downstairs.

you sighed "i don't. i don't. i don't know what to say."

brandon nods "i don't expect you to say anything. i'm sorry. i was really stressed, she was here after the party and it just happened. i know it was all kinds of wrong and i just. i'm so sorry."

you sighed "i didn't sleep one bit b. i was stressed you'd be fucking someone else this time. i love you. but i don't know. i don't know if i can let this one slide." you started to walk out of the room

brandon lightly grabbed your arm "no don't! i can't. i don't. i can't have that. i know i fucked up but i'll never go to one of our parties again, if it's what will make you trust me again. i can't lose you. i can't afford to."

you sighed "brandon i don't want you losing your social life because of me. just"

brandon jumps in "no i won't. i won't do it again. never. i won't even look at another girl."

you sighed "i'm not asking that either but please just. promise me this won't-"

brandon cut you off "not over my dead body. never. ever. i can assure you that."

you nod "okay."

of course it took a little while before you and brandon were back to being perfect again but, that was to be expected. you're just glad he didn't pick her. then you wouldn't have a clue what to do.