your happiness comes first. it always has and it always will.. - b.a (loong)

you and brandon dated back in 8th grade, he was your first boyfriend. y'all stayed together for a little over a year, he was also your first kiss.

since then, a lot has changed.

you've both well. you know. but, that's not what surprises you.

you lived back in texas when brandon was in LA. you haven't seen him since you guys broke up back in 9th grade. you ended up moving schools after summer break so you didn't really see him much after.

you just went and did your own thing.

brandon obviously lent to dancing, singing, music production, and then well prettymuch.

you? well. you were studying creative media. it covered computers inside & out, websites, coding, a little bit of animation & photoshop. (don't quote me on that lmao) still in texas. but, you had family in LA.

your brother louie to be more specific.

he's living out in LA to be with his girlfriend maria whilst she studies at UCLA.

you get to LA so you text your brother "hey lou. i'm in LA. can you come pick me up from the airport please"

louie smiled "sure!"

louie comes and picks you up.

louie hugged you then looks back at you "i love seeing you and all but what brings you here?"

you shrug "i got sick of texas. wanted to spend some of the semester break here"

louie smiled "fair enough. does maria know?"

i shake my head "let's surprise her!"

maria is friends with the zion, so they're close. and have each other on insta. and most of the boys follow her too.

you got back to louie's place where maria was.

you knock on the door and maria opens the door "hey!" you smiled

maria didn't say anything she just hugged you

you smiled softly "i got sick of texas & almost everyone there so hard i am"

maria smiled softly as he brings out her camera "look who just surprised me!!" she filmed the two of you and added it to her instagram story

you smiled softly

you then had your phone blow up from the guys.

*3 missed calls from zion*
*6 missed calls from edwin*
*5 missed calls from nick*
*2 missed calls from austin*
*8 missed calls from brandon*

you sighed and looked at maria & louie.

maria looks you "you alright?"

you sighed "ever since i was in your story, the guys are blowing up my phone."

maria looks at you "the PM boys?"

you nod "yup.. especially bran-"

louie looks at you "that's a bad idea y/n. he hurt you."

you sighed "lou. that was in 8th & 9th grade. he could of changed since then."

louie nods "could y/n could. that's a long shot. & now that fame is involved there's no assurance that he would of"