turns out it wasnt want you wanted. what are you playing at?! - z.k (long)

you and zion met online. you did youtube so you had a good online presence. you had a big fan base. one day about 8 months ago, you were filming a q&a. you got asked lots of the same questions.

"are you seeing anyone?!"
"would you date a fan"
"would you date someone from prettymuch? zion has mentioned you a few times!"

you had known of zion. he had mentioned you a few times on his instagram & twitter. that he loves your content & has liked a few of your instagram photos. so you know of him.

you read the comments out. and then answered the most repeated ones "ah no, i'm not seeing anyone; i would date a fan; yes i have heard of zion from prettymuch, seems like a good guy"

everyone then started blowing up your comments to hang out with zion. and even film with him.

since then you've been hanging out with zion all the time. you had feelings for him, but no. you didn't wanna admit it due to how much you've been hurt previously.

you had been hanging out at the boys place. when you were being a little "off" so to speak.

zion looks at you "you're being off y/n."

you look at zion "what you mean?"

zion sighed "well. you say you needed this heart, then you got it. turns out it wasn't what you wanted.. what are you playing at?!"

you sighed "nothing!"

zion looks at you "seems a lot more than nothing" he sits up and takes his arm out from around you

you look at zion and just sigh "please can you drop it?"

zion shakes his head "you know me, i don't leave anything behind until i have answers.."

you sighed softly "i can't okay." you stood up and sat beside the pool on the sun bed.

nick and brandon were out in the pool so they come and sit beside you "everything okay?" nick looks at you

you nod "yep. just needed fresh air."

brandon looks at you "y/n. you've been around us for 8 months now. we know you pretty well-"

"-so spill" nick adds to what brandon was saying

you sighed "fine."

you took a deep breath in & looked down at your hands. you were extremely nervous and hell it wasn't even zion that you were telling.

"i love zion."

it went quiet for two minutes

you sighed and look at nick & brandon "is it bad? y'all are literally saying nothing. this is why i didn't wanna say anything!" you went to stand up again

nick and brandon looked at you smiling from ear to ear "just tell him" nick smiled

you look at nick and brandon confused "what are y'all playing at? is there something i don't know?"

brandon nods "as nick said. talk to him"

you nod and went back inside and sat beside zion. at this point he wasn't impressed that you just took of mid conversation

"you never do that! seriously y/n. what's going on?!"

you itch your head "i. love. you"

he went quiet too.

you sighed "too soon. i know. i'm an idiot: and i'm sorry. i'll go" you stood up

"you're not an idiot, don't be sorry and stay" zion grabbed onto your arm

you sat back down "then why did you go quiet? that's never a good sign"

zion looked at you and kisses you. he pulls i was planning how to go about doing that"

you nod after you kissed him back "fair enough.."

you then paused

zion smiled "stop over thinking okay? i love you too"

you smiled looking at zion "seriously?"

zion nods "yes, seriously. 8 months ago we hadn't even met face to face. now, i can't imagine what it would be like if it stayed that way"

you smiled softly

you and zion then spent the rest of the day just chilling. you filmed a video together & then just relaxed. you and zion edited it together. he wanted to see what it was like to do what you do, since you had already had a good view into what he does. and it made you extremely happy to want to make an effort to like what you like or at least be interested in it, which you had never had.