i can see in your eyes, what you're feelin' inside - a.p

you just went through an extremely hard break-up. and needless to say, it definitely wasn't a good time.

your parents were fighting, you & your boyfriend now ex we're fighting. it just all hit like a tonne of bricks.

but one of the handful of people that were through it all was austin. as well as the other guys, but especially austin.

it's like when he saw your hurt & pain he turned into someone like a different side of austin that you've never seen before. and you adored it. as much as you hate to admit it cause the last time you felt that way.. well you ended up where we are now.

but. austin isn't like that. and little did you know.. he was about to prove it.

you were staying with the guys for a little since you couldn't stay with johnny cause y'all just broke up & you couldn't go home to your family cause they're arguing day & night so they were really all you had left.

you walk inside & austin is holding white roses. your favourite. johnny never paid attention to that. he'd always get you red. if he ever brought you any. which ironically that was the day before y'all broke up.. but white had always been your favourite. you didn't think austin knew that.

you look at austin "aust i didn't know you knew-"

he cut you off "that white roses are your favourite? that johnny never gave you any roses until the day before y'all spilt? that he never paid attention to the little details?"

he then played a song. "as you need" by alex aiono.

he sang along to the lyrics;

"If you need time, I won't waste it
If you need space, girl, I'll be patient
If you need love, I got that for you
If you need me, I'm at your door
If you need time, if you need space
If you need love or if you need me
Take as much as you need, oh"

you started to tear up "austin.."

austin smiled singing the next line "i can see it in your eyes, what you're feeling inside"

you nod

austin smiled "i know you're terrified of being hurt again y/n but i can assure you & i think the guys can agree with me here but i'll never hurt you like he did. hell i'll never hurt you at all. no matter what. i'll never ever hurt you."

you smiled wiping your tears

austin smiled "will you be my girlfriend?"

you nod and start to cry even more and just jump into austin's arms. he spins you around before kissing you as he placed you down.

you spent the day just enjoying each other's company now more than ever.

austin porter. my boyfriend. could definitely get used to the sound of that!

PRETTYMUCH IMAGINES BOOK 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें