out of everyone here it had to be y/n? - z.k

let's just say. you and zion aren't on the best terms right now. in fact, you've been doing all you can to avoid him. the break up has been had. really hard. so you've just be avoiding him in hope it'll help.. which it hasn't.

until you're forced to spend a full 24 hours in each other's company...

"right gather around!" brandon smiled softly. him & his girlfriend hazel are pregnant. which everyone is extremely excited for.
"we have a scan later today. to see the gender. but. we want a gender reveal. so we're gonna pick two of y'all to come along & have only you two see the gender & then announce it to all of us in a big way since it's our first!" hazel smiled
brandon smiled "z!"
hazel smiled "y/n!"

you look at zion. then over at brandon & hazel.

zion looked straight over at brandon "out of everyone here it had to be y/n?"

hazel nods "yes. you're the closest ones to the both of us."

you both nod "fine."

time to find out the gender. at this point brandon and hazel were back at the hotel (they had gotten a hotel for the night so you could plan the party without them wanting to look)

you look at the envelope & then at zion.

you both looked at it together "it's a-"

then hugged each other as soon as you read it. you were both right!

it's been awhile since you've wanted to jump into zion's arms. but when you did. it was. well it made it awkward but you could definitely still tell there was something there...

for you that is.
who knows what zion was thinking at this point

you both then noticed you were holding each other. it had been a few minutes. you both broke away from each other "ah. yup. let's plan this"

gender reveal time!!

so it was gonna be announced with cupcakes but that's too easy. so you choose a more.. brandon way.

you had a keyboard. it had been loaded with colour. so if you pressed a certain key: a colour would come out.

so. the first to 3 was the gender.

1... blue

1... pink.

2... pink

2... blue

3... pink

ITS A GIRL

hazel and brandon were having a girl!!

you and zion found yourself hugging again.. you look at zion "breaks aren't for us huh?"

zion was still holding onto you "seems to be so"

the gender reveal had finished and everyone's family was leaving. it was just you, hazel and the boys left. so you and zion go to the basement for some space

"what. what now?" you look at zion

zion shrugs "i love you. there's no doubt in my mind." 
so after a long discussion after the gender reveal, y'all decided to give it another shot.

9 months later, baby girl Oceana born & you & zion were offical offical again & not to mention god mother to a beautiful baby girl!

i think that's a happy ever after for everyone!