1. Dealing With Your Shit

Drip...Drip...Drip

I let each droplet of cold water drip down my flushed cheeks to the marble basin beneath me as I grip the corners of the sink. I tried to control my ragged breaths while waiting for the wave of nausea to complete its course. 

"Fuck me..." 

I groaned before the stomach-churning took over again and just when I thought I was moving forward, I take two steps back. Throwing up once again into the porcelain throne until all the contents that were once in my stomach were now long gone. 

Once more I go back to the sink and splash my burning face with more cold water before brushing my teeth and taking a look at the time. I was supposed to be in the studio right now but they can wait. 

Everyone can wait for the great Matty Grayson.

Not wanting to be too much of an asshole, I quicken my steps as I walk out to my considerably overdone master bedroom. One of four since I shared the large three-story penthouse with my fellow band members.

Not like we needed the fourth since my twin sister Kailani practically shared her room with her boyfriend Milo who was our lead singer. 

"whores," I said out loud as I slipped into a black t-shirt layered with a dark heather gray sweatshirt, topped off with a thick black leather jacket. Even though it was March in Los Angeles, California and I was never one to get cold easily, the extra layers were something I was starting to get used to. 

I slipped on my black ripped skinny jeans last and for the first time, I have a little bit of trouble slipping them around my hips. I paused for a moment, allowing myself a slight pause to touch the soft skin of my hardened abdomen. Even though I have clearly defined abdominal muscles you could just start to see my little secret clearly defined underneath. 

My phone starts to ring and I pluck it off the edge of the bed, sliding it to answer.

"Matty? Where the fuck you at bro!?" I could hear the ever so ambitious MaXX yelling in my ear.

"Sorry man, I was out late last night and woke up dying and shit, I'm on my way through," I reassure him. Lying through my gritted teeth as I quickly button my pants and slip on my Adidas before slinging my backpack over my shoulder in one swift swoop. 

"Alright, I feel you man, no problem. Get here when you can," He says and I hang up before he changes his mind with his bipolar ass. I thought I was the one who was supposed to be having mood swings, not some two-time Grammy winning rapper from Brooklyn. I mean the fuck man. 

I grab my sunglasses off the table next to my bedroom door and the keys to my bike from the wall before finally a step out. Only to be met with what could only be described as a hard brick wall of chest and abdomen. The fact he was just there made me nearly jump two feet out of my own skin.

"Goddamnit Wes, you nearly scared the shit out me," I gasp as I clutch my pounding chest before giving my tall bodyguard a hard shove backward.

Which was useless because it wasn't like I could push his 200lbs of muscle if I tried. 

Or not in this state at least. 

"My apologies Matthias, I was just about to check and see if you were awake. I remember you said something about having an appointment with Max yesterday," Wesley reminds me in his thick British accent and I slowly run my hands through my hair, quickly remembering I hadn't even brushed it. 

Damn pregnancy brain.

"Yeah, I'm on my way now," I groan, feeling a slow pressure start to build up in my forehead from the lack of caffeine and cat scratches at the back of my throat from throwing up this morning.