38. Surprise Mother Fucker

"Jaydean...please let me sleep baby girl, daddy's so tired," 

I groan as the little cantaloupe sized fetus ruins my final morning to sleep in with the parade of kicking and exercising she was doing. I wouldn't mind it so much if she was laying down beside me kicking and giggling away. But it's the fact that she's doing it while chilling in my uterus that gets me.

As annoyed as I am at the moment, I'm kind of relieved to have her back to her usual self since she barley kicked yesterday which worried me. I guess it must have been the stress or maybe she's more like me that I thought and decided to take an extra long nap. Either way, I'm thankful to know she's okay now. 

Even if it means wake me up at nine am instead of my desired twelve pm wake up time. 

"Is she waking you up again?" I could hear Thomas ask with my eyes still closed as I tried to stay warm and cozy under the blankets. 

"Mhm, she's throwing quite the banger in there," I sigh and I feel his hand on my stomach, but instead of coming from behind me, he's in front of me which is strange. 

"Oh wow, maybe she just really wants to get out," Thomas suggests and I rub my tired eyes.

"Well she's not allowed to go anywhere until September and if she tries her first words from me are going to be a scolding," I grunt, laying my hand over his and opening my eyes to find him fully dressed. I mean he's looking really cute and all with his old glasses on and dark jeans with a matching purple patterned button down shirt. 

"Where are you going?" I ask and he smiles, leaning over and kissing my forehead.

"Nowhere, I was just running a few errands," he shrugs but I don't believe him for a single second.

"Liar. What were you doing? Dating other men?" I ask and he laughs out loud. 

"This early in the morning? Bitch, I wish I was that popular," He chuckles and I reach up, pinching the little fat on his cheek where his cute dimple popped out every time he laughed. 

"Then what were you really doing?" I asked and he rolls his eyes.

"Can't we just have a little air of mystery between us," He tries to reflect but I was already starting to sit up since now I had to pee.

"Haha, how about...no. There's no mystery between us. No secrets. Just facts. So why are you dressed?" I asked and he finally gives up. 

"Why don't you go take a long shower and get dressed, then come downstairs and find out," He says ruffling my messy bedhead before getting up and leaving the room so I couldn't question him further.

I yawned before getting up and dragged my tired ass to the bathroom. Taking my time in the shower as the water helped my sore feet. While drying myself off I felt her little kicks again and couldn't help but smile.

Even though she's a pain in my side, literally, I love her so fucking much that it hurts. I can't wait to meet her and hold her in my arms. To hear her little cry and see her kicking and wiggling. The thought of my baby Jayde reminded me of Wesley and I let of a small sigh.

"I guess we're going to have to tell your other daddy that you exist, huh?" I told my little Jaydean as I rubbed the spot where she was kicking and walked out to the bedroom to get dressed.

"What do you think about that baby girl? Having three daddies? It's strange I know, but three times the love is better than no love right?" I asked myself as I shrugged on one of Thomas' bright black and yellow flannels since my clothes weren't here and it's not like I fit in any of my shirts anyway.