18. Once Upon A Time, There Was A Maxx

"Ah yes! Right there! Fuck me," 

I moaned as my massage therapist dug the tight knots out of my shoulder blades. She was a large older woman who gained some sort of sadistic pleasure out of kneeing her large fist into my back once a month. 

"This is the tightest I've ever seen you," She grunts as she cracks my spine and I let out a massive sigh of relief.

"That's what he said," I groan as she pulls away from the table and I turn over. Letting her crack my neck with two snaps before sitting up and stretching.

"Lost of stress this month Patricia, but thanks a lot. You're one of my favorite people on this team," I point out and reach for my phone after hearing the Snapchat ring.

 You're one of my favorite people on this team," I point out and reach for my phone after hearing the Snapchat ring

'Good morning baby,'

Wesley casually snapped as if he didn't know he was the sexiest man alive in that photo and I angrily screenshot his stupid face.

'You know you can't send me these suggestive pics in the middle of the day babe,' 

'What do you mean? I still have my shirt on!'

'Keep it on, London will be swallowed by an earthquake if you take it off in public,'

'Lmao, you're too cute babe,'

I looked over his face again, feeling my heart skip a few beats just because as much as I hated to admit it, I missed him like crazy. So much so that I'm debating flying to London once our debut was over.

But the more I think about it the more I realize it was just a dream since I might be showing too much for him not to be suspicious.

"Damn, why do you always have the hottest men in LA riding your dick Matty? What do you have that I don't, huh?" I turned around to catch my stylist, Julius, looking over my shoulder and quickly turn off my phone.

"It's all in my amazing personality," I said sarcastically as I shifted in my seat and stand to my feet, letting him take my measurements. 

"From what I've seen, I'm sure you're quite the charmer," He says and wraps the tape measure around my waist.

"It looks like someone abandoned their diet," He tsks as he moves up to my chest.

"Up here too," He gives me a look and I stick out my tongue. 

"What can I say? I've been bulking up for when we're on the road. Do me a favor and hide it," I command and he laughs.

"That's my job isn't it?" Julius chuckles with a flair as he takes my collar and writes all my measurements on the sheet.

"Any requests?" he asks and I scratch the back of my head.

"Make it a little loose. I don't want to walk down the red carpet looking like Kailani," I point out and he presses the cap of his pen to his bottom lip.

"Hmm. Hate to break it to you but you'll never look like your sister," he says and ruffles my hair before leaving me alone.

I pout a bit and another snap comes up.

'Havin a party at my place for my GF's new album

'Havin a party at my place for my GF's new album. Coming?'

'Lit, I'll be there,'

I still had to cut things off with Maxx and I guess the best way to do it would be in person. What's the worst he could do? 

Once our final practice for the GLAAD awards had finished, I walked up to Thomas' room. I caught him playing PUBG on his Xbox and would have joined him if I wasn't about to get ready for this party Maxx was throwing.

"Hey babe, I'll be done in a second I just have four people left to kill," He says and I walk over to the couch he was sitting on, hugging his shoulders from behind and taking in a deep breath of his freshly showered scent. It was intoxicating and I just wanted to sink my teeth into his dark skin and kiss every part of his shoulder.

Weird but this is what happens when you go without sex for so long. I felt like a fucking virgin or some shit.

Thomas and I had been so busy that we were burning out fast and sex wasn't even a thought. 

But it was now. 

"I'm breaking things off with Maxx tonight," I say and he's so shocked that he ends up getting shot by a sniper and dying.

"I can't lie and say I'm not happy. It's about damn time," He says and I kiss his cheek.

"Hey, I haven't been with him since I've been with you okay," I defend myself and he tilts his chin up to meet my lips.

"You're right, but I still hate his guts. Do you want me to go with you?" He asks and I shake my head.

"No, I'm a big boy Thomas, I can handle myself," I pat him on the shoulder and he rolls his eyes.

"Whatever you say kitten," He chuckles and I gently kiss his neck before getting ready for the party.