Ask Us Anything pt 2

Matty: Why are we here again? Don't we have a whole ass sequel to live through? 

Ryley: *Clears throat* I called you guys up because your book is extremely popular. Right now, you're almost tied with your Dad and Appa's books in views.

Matty: What? Really? But that book came out a year ago. Mine came out October 11. Like it hasn't even been a month.

Ry: Listen bud, I just write the story, I don't force people to read this shit. 

Wesley: You guys should see what this book looked like in the planning stages.

Thomas: Yeah, wasn't it like dark as fuck?

Matty: Oh yeah why don't we actually do what we came here to do Mr. Author? 

Ryley: Fine, fine, alright 

Wesley: We had a question from Jakobjake asking how did you come up with this beautiful series?

Ryley: Oh, well I was first inspired to create this book when I was molding Matty's personality in my secret love song. I thought it would be a lot of fun to explore a polyamorous relationship [a relationship when you're involved with more than one person, but it's not considered cheating]. 

Matty was the perfect Grayson for this because I could bring in his mpreg story that I was planning and combine both. Each chapter kind of just flowed from my fingertips and came easily, almost like playing an unwritten song on the piano.

Wesley: We should show them a piece of the original sketch. 

Ryley: Fine...

Matty: It was actually told from Wesley's point of view...

Polignano A Mare, Italy

"Hey agent Anderson, I'm tapping out for the night and it's time for your shift,"

Agent Kels reports as I finish slipping on my dress shoes and give the wave for him to go with my permission.

I stand up from my station at my hotel room desk and fix my black tie to the white dress shirt which I wore over my bulletproof vest. Popping open the case where I kept my sunglasses and placing them over my eyes.

Although it seemed like there was no use for them at 3 in the morning, the night vision aspect had come in handy multiple times during this job. From spotting crazy fans trying to scale buildings to catch a glimpse of the famous boyband we protected, to crazy people in bushes that my team and I constantly had to beat up. These glasses had saved the boys lives quite a few times which is why I now require my entire team to wear them at night.

This job was supposed to be simple.

With four years experience in the air force and five years working as a police officer in Manhattan, I was given the opportunity by the billionaire Grayson family to drop everything and lead the security team in charge of protecting NTB. A famous boyband that had gone viral on Youtube after a singing competition with a loyal army of fans behind them.