BONUS 80K Chapter

"Achoo!" 

"Bless you baby," 

I excused Jaydean as she sat on Wesley's shoulders and rubbed her freckled little nose while munching on a little piece of cotton candy. 

"Thank you mommy," She giggled and I looked down, busting out laughing when I saw the look of disgust on Wesley's face. Realizing our beautiful daughter had just sneezed all over his fluffy head of hair. After she finishes her candy she wraps scrawny arms around his head for a hug and he kisses her sticky fingers. 

"Never, would I ever, think the definition of true love is getting sneezed on by your kid and not caring," he mutters as we walk through the magical world of Disney land. We asked Jayde what was the last thing she wanted to do this summer before starting her first day of school next week. 

And when you give your little girl the opportunity to do anything...

"Look guys! It's Mulan!" she giggles, watching the parade of Disney characters danced past us in traditional Chinese dress. 

"Mommy, Mulan is an Asian right? Are we related to her?" Jaydean suddenly asks and now it was Wesley's turn to laugh as I smack my palm to my forehead.

"Mulan is Chinese baby girl, we are Korean," I correct her and she nestles her little chin on top of Wes' head.

"But I like Mulan, she's my favorite princess cause she saved a whole city with her friends. I wanna be just like her when I'm older," She sighs.

 I can't help but stare at the two of them together, trying to capture the moment in my head of the sweetheart Wesley Anderson and our little girl Jaydean Jackson together as the sunset over Disneyland. 

My little Jaydean wasn't so little anymore. Her firecracker personality matching her bright red hair pulled back into a perfect little braid. The freckles on her face matching her papa's as well as her sweet blue eyes which saw the world through that innocent ocean color. She was so beautiful that she was perfect in my eyes.

And so was he. 

"You alright Matthias?" Wesley asks, suddenly looking concerned when he sees my face.

"Yeah, I'm fine," I sigh as he sticks out his thumb and swipes a tear I didn't know I shed from my flushed cheek.

"Jaydean, you're always going to be our baby right?" Wesley asked her as if he knew what was bothering me and Jayde just snuggled his head.

"Yeah, adults are gross," She says and I roll my eyes. Leave it to my daughter to kill a moment. 

"I love you," I said as I kissed the top of her little hand and she giggled. 

"Papa, what's your favorite Disney character," She asked Wesley as the parade ended and he hummed.

"I like Stitch," He says and Jayde pouts.

"Why Stitch? He's an ugly little alien!" Jayde asks and Welsey lets her down from his shoulders to let her walk on her own.

"Cause he's from a different world but found love with his adoptive family. One time I was a lonely little alien too, then I met your mommy and daddy," Wes says, but looks at me as he said it. The small comment makes me blush and I look away out of embarrassment.

"What about me?!" Jaydean asks and I tickle the crook of her neck.

"You're the little flower that grows between us," 

***

"She's knocked out huh?" 

Thomas asks as he leans into the window of the SUV where Jaydean was fast asleep in her car seat cuddling her two new stuffed animals of Mushu and Stitch.

"Yeah, he is too," Wesley points to me and I narrow my eyes.

"I'll have you know I'm wide awake with your driving," I comment and he shakes his head as he gets out of the car. Thomas opens the side with Jaydean and carefully unbuckles her before picking her up.

"Mmm, daddy?" She groans and Thomas kisses her cheek. 

"Hey there princess, did you have fun with mommy and papa?" He asks, grabbing her stuffed animals before she threw a fit and closing the door. 

"Mhm, why weren't you there?" She asked and I kissed Thomas before opening the door to the house for him.

"Daddy had to work baby, but I'll do something with you tomorrow okay?" he promises as she snuggled into his shoulder and fell back asleep to his gentle rocking and cooing.

"Well I'm going to head back to the guest house, I'll see you guys tomorrow," Wes whispers as he kisses Jaydean goodnight and steps back.

"Wes," Thomas calls his name and he stops for a moment, looking up with that peppy smile he always has these days.

"Be safe okay? I heard the wolves earlier," Thomas reminds him and Wes nods before ducking out of the garage. Thomas and I walk into the house together, quickly greeted by Houston's excited trot towards us. 

"Hey buddy, did you miss us?" I whisper as I rubbed the top of his head and he whimpered towards the sleepy Jaydean.

"I know, you're best friend is asleep but I'll let you sleep with her tonight," I offer, knowing he was going to follow us anyway to make sure she's safe. 

"How was your day?" Thomas asked as we walked up the stairs and I shrugged.

"It was good but she's just getting so big Thomas," I sighed and he smiled at the thought. 

"How was your day?" I asked him in return and his smile disappears. 

"Stressful, I had an artist complain about there not being enough bass in a track I gave him," He says and when we reach the top of the stairs I wrap my arm around his waist.

"Please tell me you put so much base in that bitch it made him tone-deaf," I huffed, gently rubbing his side.

"Something like that," He smirks and I open the door to Jaydean's room, standing in the doorway as he goes in with Houston and tucks our little one in for the night. And seeing the way he made sure the blankets were tucked just right only confirmed the feeling I had been having recently. 

Thomas kissed the top of her head and let Houston take his spot next to her bed before coming back out, leaving the door open just a crack. Face to face with me, he scrunches up his brow in confusion.

"What are you thinking about?" he asks and I bite my lip.

"I think it's time," is all I say but now the idiot was even more confused.

"Time for what babe?" He asks and I came close, with my hands pressed to his chest as I took him in for a long kiss.

"Time to give Jaydean a sibling,"

***********************

THANK YOU ALL FOR SO MANY READS, VOTES, AND COMMENTS

I read each and every signle comment even if I don't respond and I see every single voter and I just wanted to say I'm so thankful. I really didn't think this would be my break out book but here it is. 

One day I was just like, what if Matty had a baby, with a man who didn't know he was the father? 

Then all this shit happened and I'm so happy. 

~Ry