24. One Big Ass Secret

'Did you see it?'

I text Wesley once I made it back to our penthouse, dragging my tired feet on the floor as I made my way down the hallway of the first floor.

'Of course, I did. I love you," He said back and I stopped in my zombie-like tracks.

'😘' 

I sent back with a stupid grin on my face, nearly dropping my phone when I'm suddenly swept to the side halfway down the hallway by a familiar figure. 

Getting dragged into Thomas' room, pushed up against his closed door, and attacked with multiple unforgiving kisses that had me going from 0 to 100 real quick. 

His hot tongue traces my lips and I open them to greet him, my eyes closed as I soaked in the warmth of his body pressed against me. He then kisses his way from my lips to my earlobe and I shiver when he bites the soft flesh.

"You didn't think you would be able to get away from me, did you Kitten? With the looks you were giving me all night? And with the way this suit hugs you in all the right places, it's impossible to ignore you," He whispers into my ear and pinches my ass. 

"But you already knew that," He smirks after bringing his head back to meet my gaze. Shit, I was probably drooling by now and I don't even care about how stupid I look cause he's so fucking hot. 

"Make me yours already," I whimpered and he kissed me again. But this time his kiss was slower and more carefully calculated, driving me closer to the edge. 

Listen, you don't just tempt the horny prego man. I've gone so long without that I could be sworn in as a nun at this point and I don't like that shit. 

I was so caught up in his amazing kisses with his tongue fighting mine for dominance that I barely noticed the fact that my shirt was now unbuttoned and my chest was exposed. His thumb runs over one of my swollen nipples and I gasped in his mouth. For once it wasn't painfully sensitive, it actually felt good and I wanted more.

So much more.

 His other hand moves to unbutton my pants when the familiar ringing begins and I let out a long string of choice curse words while Thomas rests his head against my shoulder, hunched over in depression.

"But you look so good right now. I've never seen you like this before," He said just loud enough for me to hear and I wanted to punch both of our stupid phones until they broke out of frustration alone.  

The ring continues to blare from both our phones and it meant that Milo had called for an emergency meeting. 

"Maybe it will be quick," Thomas holds out hope as he pulls away from me and walks over to his closet. I strip off my red dress jacket and shirt that he had ever so kindly unbuttoned for me, catching one of his favorite sea green sweatshirts and I throw it on. Feeling uncomfortable turned on right now as he changed into comfortable clothing too. 

"If it's about what I think it's about, probably not," I sighed and I took off my dress pants and walked over to his drawers to grab a pair. We were about the same size now with the added baby weight and I was way too lazy to go back to my room when we had a meeting on the 3rd floor. 

As I bent over his dresser drawer, going to the drawer second from the bottom, Thomas traced the length of my spine, making me shiver as he pressed himself against my vulnerable ass cheeks.

"Do you think they can wait for about a half hour?" he asks and I moaned out loud as I stood up semi-straight again with him still pressed against me.

"No, this is Kai and Milo we're talking about," I groaned, squeezing my eyes shut when he grinded into me while taking his own pair of sweats. One hand runs up my thigh when he goes to stand and palms my throbbing dick.