2. Billion Dollar Baby

^Matthias^ 

^Matthias^ 

"You know, I really hope one day we reach a point where you stop doing this to me every morning," I mutter to the little bean I have growing inside me. 

Which is kind of stupid considering they can't hear me just yet, but what the hell. I brush my teeth after another bout of morning sickness, thankful that the little guy went easy on me and there was only one instead of two in a row like yesterday. 

"I love you regardless but I could really use a fresh start to my mornings, you know?" I talk through the sound of my electric toothbrush while rubbing my hardened little bump. Something about touching it always gives me this sweet tingly feeling I can't quite describe.

"It's just a suggestion though, don't be like me and take offense cause you're extra sensitive and abandon me now. You're not allowed to do that okay baby, I forbid it," I warn my little fetus and spit into the sink.

"You can't go cause I love you, and even though yeah, I'm kind of a pain in the ass on the outside sometimes and I whine a little too much, I still can't wait to bring you home and snuggle the shit out of you okay?" I say as I scratch the itchy parts of my stomach where the tightened skin was starting to stretch. I could finally see them making their dramatic debut in my body and I can't wait to feel the little nugget move. 

Yeah sure, I'm a hardened rapper and all but I'm a big softy when it comes to my baby, I can't help it.

"Who are you talking too?" 

I suck in a sharp breath as I turned on my heel to catch my twin sister standing in the doorway to my bathroom.

"Bitch, what the fuck are you doing in my room is a better question," I ask and she rolls her light gray eyes.

"Whatever, I was told by the film crew that you're the last one we're waiting for!" She sings which she knows annoys the shit out of me as I walk back out to my closet and pluck out my outfit for the day. 

"What are we filming again?" I asked, silently cursing myself out for having the sonogram in an hour. Just when I thought I was safe something always has to come up.

"For God's sake Matthias, it's in your notes, how many times do I have to remind you to check them?" She whines as she sits on the edge of my unmade bed and watches me shove on a light pink jacket over my white t-shirt. 

"Annnd how many times do I have to tell you that I will never read your stupid notes," I stick my tongue out and only to be flipped off by her freshly manicured nails.

"We're going to pick up my baby's first car," She squeals and I can only form a strong grimace.

"Can you not do 'that' in my presence. I get it, you love each other to the sappy moon and back, but you're still my little sister and the fact your dating my best friend is still gross to me." I shove on my ripped skinny jeans, trying to make it look like I was doing so with little effort when the struggle was real.