19. F***king P***Y A*s M****r F****r

After pulling up on the juiced up Kawasaki to Maxx's mansion, a crowd of beautiful women flocks towards me admiring the bike and my sexy self. Gotta admit this pregnancy glow is doing wonders for my attractiveness. I was constantly getting asked out by guys and girls alike. 

Not that I was complaining. 

Any other day, I would have eagerly narrowed down the crowd to the most attractive girls and spent the night going back and forth from one to the other. But tonight was different. 

I was on a mission. 

Besides, I'm pretty content with the two relationships I have now and for some reason the idea of fucking around with another person felt...wrong. 

Which is a very unusual feeling that I don't even want to think about. 

I waved off the attention and walked into the mansion on the hunt for Maxx, eventually finding him by the pool, only wearing his tight boxers and a loose silk kimono. 

"You made it!" Maxx exclaimed as he turned to me and I instantly acknowledged the fact that this was a bad idea. 

He's trashed. 

"Yeah, I figured-" 

I'm cut off when he grabs my waist and kisses my lips, the taste of alcohol still on his breath, which I'm pretty sure was mixed with an illegal substance of some kind. Fuck, he's been clean for 7 months. I thought he was finally getting better but I guess I didn't know him as well as I thought I did.

He pulls away and looks down at my face with a devilish smirk.

"Sorry. I'm probably not as good as Thomas, huh?" He laughs and I furrowed my brow. He cupped my chin and gently ran his finger over my cheek.

"God, you're so fucking beautiful. Why aren't you mine? What does he have that I don't huh?" He asks and I push his hand away. 

I noticed all the people in and out of the pool were staring at us. Some easy whores in the hot tub were even taking pictures so they could probably sell them to trashy magazines and shit to get their fix. 

"Can we talk somewhere private? Please?" I asked him and his smile quickly faded. He almost looked sober for a few seconds. 

Almost.

"Oh, you want to do that? Now?" He asks and I nodded without words, fearing these fakes he surrounds himself with would overhear. 

"Well shit Matty, let's get this over with then," He grabs my hand and pulls me towards the guest house off to the side of the pool. It was away from the main mansion and the rest of the party in the middle of a fancy garden he hired people to take care of for him. 

As he squeezed my hand, something in my gut told me this was a very very bad idea. But I shook it off. After all this was Maxx we were talking about and Maxx would never touch me. 

After entering the small house, he locked the door behind us and I could feel the tension in the air. 

"So you're leaving me?" He asks and I gulped.

 The voice that was speaking to me didn't sound like him and he finally turns on a single light. Outside in the dark, I couldn't really see Maxx. I only knew it was him by the color of his flamboyant clothing and the fact he's probably the only guy who would walk around his own party in underwear.

In the light, I could tell that this was not the Maxx I knew and befriended. 

This was a monster. 

"Maxx...what happened? I thought you were proud of staying sober?" I questioned the pale, skinny, bloodshot ghost of a man standing before me. 

"Why does it matter to you? It's not like you ever cared about me anyway. Don't start pretending now," he slurs, walking over to the bar in the corner of this strange little living room we were standing in. He grabs a bottle of Jameson's and pours the dark liquor into a large glass.