「SECRETARY AND CEOs」

🙤 · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ꕥ · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · 🙦

- CHOI HWARA -

I saw a file on my desk and checked every page from the file. I scanned the file and sent it to the publisher before I started to call them. I told them to go through the report before reporting it to their other staff.

I sit down after putting the phone down and look at the side of my desk. There I saw a limited number of folders, I started to go through all of them. I start to sign all of them as I saw the sticky note where it said that I should sign.

"Hwara, here is the report you asked yesterday." Daniel placed a folder on my desk, at the same time I got a message from the publishers. I look at Daniel and thank him before checking the message.

"Chief, this is the schedule of Empathy Publisher for tomorrow." Yoona gave me the schedule and I smiled at her for thanks.

My name is Choi Hwara and I am the chief of Empathy Publisher, a publishing brand of Neo Culture. 

The company actually does a lot of things. We mainly focus on three things; games, technology and literature. Empathy Publisher obviously falls under the literature development. 

I specialize in that area, so I chose to be a part of it. Also, I have fun working under literature development. Not only that but each development has like 3 CEOs to make everything easier.

"Chief, CEO Jung is calling you." I flinched from my chair when I heard a voice behind me. I turn around and saw Daehwi.

"Did he tell you why?" I asked him but he just shrugged and went back to work.

"Minhyun, take care of the rest," I said, standing up and he nodded.

I greeted everyone I saw while making my way to the elevator. I entered the elevator and press the 6th floor where the CEOs are staying. 

In this company, we have ten CEOs. Three in charge of each development and the other CEO takes control of the whole company and make sure everything is okay. 

That is CEO Lee Taeyong, is the literal head of the Company.

I made it to the 6th floor and exit the elevator. I make my way towards CEO Jaehyun's office. I knocked on the door before entering his office. I saw him sitting on the chair before he looks at me and smiles.

"How's everything? Sit down please," He asked me then I close the door and sit down in front of his desk. 

"Everything is good, CEO-nim.. we're all taking care of our own work," I said, politely.

He looked at me before removing his glasses. He stands up from his seat before walking towards me. I keep my eyes on him as he places his hand on the armrests on the chair.

"You're extra cute today, Chief Hwara." He whispered right into my ear, giving me some chills. 

We heard the door open and turn our heads towards the door, seeing CEO Taeyong.

"I sense something happening here. Please don't be so close to her, despite her working under you." He slightly pushed Jaehyun away from me as he drags me to his side.

I look at the two, confused about what they are doing. Jaehyun just smiled at me before sitting back down and go back to doing his work.

"Follow me, I'll explain everything." He told me before leaving the room. I look at Jaehyun before excusing myself but he just winked at me. 

I continue to follow Taeyong as we stopped in front of his office. I entered his office and he told me to sit down. He sits down on his chair and smiled.

"Outstanding works out there, Chief Choi." He said then I thanked him.

"How about working as the CEOs' personal Secretary?" He said then my eyes widened.

"I-I can't handle that much—"

"No worries about that. You'll only be handling one CEO each day. For example.. you'll be my personal Secretary for today, tomorrow is for Mark's then Jungwoo's and so on.. Your pay will be five more times higher than your original pay now." He said then my eyes even widened.

His pay for me is 3,500$ each month and if it's 5 times higher then it will be over 15,000$+. I might reach over 100,000$ dollars a year. 

"So.. how about it, Ms. Hwara?" He smiled and I bite my lips, thinking where all of this will lead to. The amount of money is big but I also started working for my family. 

"Fine.. if only–" He tilted his head, waiting for what I'm going to say.

"If only you'll let me drop the formalities and let me treat all you the way I want," I said then he looks a little taken back but just smiled.

"Deal."

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔