s a t u r d a y ¦ ceo jung jaehyun

ㅡ jaehyun

ㅡ jaehyun

I turned the page of the report and noticed Hwara's work. She has really become popular but can she really handle all of this work?

After seeing yesterday with Donghyuck, I do believe that Hwara also has the potential to become a secretary to help all of us but Taeyong believes that she must use that potential to help everyone.

Yes, Taeyong is like choosing for the best but Hwara is a girl, she's frailer than us and she's only a head chief, not a CEO.

I sighed and closed the report. I heard someone knock on the door and I checked who it was.

"Jaehyun..?" Hwara peeked her head out and I softly smiled. She entered and just stare at me.

"Am I really that handsome even my secretary falls for me?" I asked then she blushed and nodded. I felt my ears turning slightly red.

"By the way, you have a business dinner at 7 PM later with other companies such as the KML Agency, SHAwol Agency, SUELF Agency and Etc.

You will be having dinner at the popular restaurant that's around this area with Taeyong and Mark." She said then I nodded.

"Do I have other schedules, other than the dinner?" I asked then she shake her head.

I smiled and stood up, grabbing my blazer.

"Well, we can use that time for ourselves. Why won't we buy clothes for you? You may look nice but you lack clothes." I said then she pouted.

"And how do you I lack clothes?" She crossed her arms and I chuckled.

"I've seen you wear the same skirt and shirt every week," I said then she blushed and looked down. I laughed and ruffled her hair.

"I would probably take you to the dinner with me as the agency's new CEO soon so, you need to look good at least," I said then she just nodded and started to follow me.

▔▔▔▔▔▔
We entered the store and Hwara wowed at how big it is. This store does cost a lot of money just for clothes but I can deal with it.

"Are you sure this is okay? I can't really handle this much clothes." She said then I sit down and nodded.

"Please, give her the finest clothes in this shop," I said when the workers start to drag her to the changing room. I notice others bringing clothes as well there.

I heard my phone ring and I checked the ID name first before answering it. It turns out, it's just Taeyong.

"Where are you?"

"I'm in a clothes shop with Hwara."

"For what? You decided to buy her clothes?"