t u e s d a y : moon taeil

— hwara

— hwara

I went to the Literature Department, looking for Taeil's office. I found it after a while and knocked on the door before entering.

He has those tapes that polices use and a baggage on the side. I was frozen for a few seconds then I stopped when he was staring at me.

"It's my turn, huh?" He said, walking towards me then leaned closer to me. I moved my head back a little.

Someone then knocked on the glass and we saw Taeyong there with his glasses on. Taeil then sighed and went back to his table and Taeyong also left.

"What's my schedule today?" He asked then I told him everything.

"You're the chief in the Literature Catalog downstairs.. What's happening with the sales?" He smirked, probably testing me.

"The sales of Regular-Irregular is increasing by 60%. We Go Up is also increasing by 40% and both books is becoming really popular, especially in New York and Japan.

Regular-Irregular made 10,000 more copies to sell in Korea, USA, Japan, Thailand and Philippines." I said, remembering what Hyunjin told me a few days ago.

He then smiled and patted my head.

"That's our Chief." He said then I smiled, a little proud of myself.

"How old are you?" He asked then I scratch my neck.

"21."

"The gap isn't that big, surprisingly." He said before leaning on his desk. He then gave me papers.

"Stamp these. These is actually for Regular-Irregular and they need the Chief's approval. Even if you're our Secretary, you still hold the spot as chief.

I'll just talk to Taeyong and Johnny then I'll be back." He said then I nodded. He left the room and I sit down on the sofa, starting to check how everything is during the sales again.

Accepted by Moon Taeil.

Cheif's Approval :

I signed it before stamping the pages. I took my glasses from my bag before wearing it.

The door opened, it was a unfamiliar boy.

"Hi.. do you know where Moon Taeil is?" He asked then I nodded.

"He said he'll talk with Taeyong." I said then he thanked me.

"My name is Zhong Chenle, by the way." He said before leaving.

He looks very young..and he was wearing a uniform too so, obviously a student.

— taeil

I sit down on the sofa as I drink my coffee to try keep me awake throughout the day since I did sleep late last night.

"I'm actually still surprised Hwara made it so far.. this is her third day working as our Secretary." I said then he smiled.

"Hwara is a wonderful girl. She can lost long unlike those secretaries from before.. and she's doing this for her family." He said before turning on his phone.

"Hwara is one of our best workers and she basically have handled everything as the person in charge of the Empathy Publisher." I said then he nodded before looking at me.

"You made her the chief along with Johnny. Jaehyun just found out when he came back from America." He said, giving me a weird look but I only stood up, smiling at him.

"You know I like testing people, especially when finding out if they're really capable of handling the extra work in the future." I said then he sighed.

I then left the room, leaving my left over cup of coffee in his office. On my way to my office, I saw Chenle there.

"Hyung!" He run to me and I patted his head.

"What's wrong, kid?" I asked then he gave me money.

"I owe you money, right? Just take it! I have to go now!" He said, running to the elevators as I was kind of left, confused.

I entered my office and saw Hwara still working there. I smiled and grabbed my coat before giving it to her.

"What the–" She was extremely confused. I put on my blazer and grabbed my car keys.

"Let's go and eat breakfast. It's still 9." I said, leaving the office and I felt her following me.

I opened the car door for her and she thanked me before getting in. I smiled and also get in the car before going to that one restaurant I like.

We received our orders and we start eating.

"Is there a certain CEO you want to work with?" I asked, curious about what she's thinking.

"Hm.. not really.. I don't really know anyone that well.. but if I really have to choose one, it would be Johnny." She said then I chuckled.

"Johnny's a good choice. He knows a lot about the company despite his complicated beginnings but he's really great to talk to.

Johnny's also good with his words and will give you plenty advice if you need." I said, drinking my juice then she nodded.

"There's a rumor that he has a.. girlfriend?"

"That's not true. Everyone is single." I said then she nodded before taking a bite of her food.

Now that I thought of it.. Taeyong did say she has the visuals and I can't disagree with that.

She's really beautiful and she has the body figure almost every guy wants but there's one thing that I really like about her.

She may look hot and sexy in their eyes but I only see her as a cute and sweet girl. She's very hardworking and it's making me smile.

She has that innocent look too.

"Is something on my face?" She asked then I nodded. She then tilted her head.

"It's beauty." I said then she suddenly blushed. I chuckled before ruffling her hair.

It was getting late and I looked outside the window. The lights of Seoul is shining brightly as ever.

I look at Hwara and noticed she fell asleep. I smiled and stood up, removing my blazer.

I then covered her with it before getting the files on the desk. She really did do everything.

I put it on my table and kneeled down to her. I caressed her hair before kissing her forehead.

"Such a cute girl.."

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔