w e d n e s d a y : ceo lee taeyong

ㅡ hwara

hwara

I sighed in relief when the pain disappeared from the pain killers.

Just two more days and I will be okay again, don't have to worry about it.

But I am dangerously craving for sweets.

Jesus christ..

I was about to go to Taeyong's office until I bumped into someone. I turn to my side and saw Jungwoo.

"Sorry, Jungwoo." I said but he only chuckled and help me stand up. He then suddenly became red.

"It's okay. Are you okay?" He asked, shaking his head then I nodded.

"Thanks for asking. I should go now. Bye, uwu." I said then he also said bye.

I entered Taeyong's office and saw him asleep on his table. I smiled and quietly close the door.

I walked by his side and saw what he was working on his computer.

He was booking the tickets for us. His table was also a mess, there's papers here and there.

I hesitated but I caressed his hair, waking him up. He then turn to me and I softly smiled. He then blushed and look away.

"That's rare, you don't blush." I said but he only coughed.

"I'm sorry for sleeping." He said then I shake my head, walking in front of him.

"It's okay. You are the busiest among everyone here. It doesn't hurt to rest for once." I said then he thanked me.

I became confused to why he thanked me when I did nothing. He then looked at the papers and I noticed that it's the profile of the boys.

"Ever since you became our secretary, everyone's been emotional. They opened up to you and it became a really important thing for us.

You became an important thing for us and we can't stand losing you anymore." He said then he stared at the papers.

"As a head, I feel like I've never been there for the boys. I'm always away because of my schedules.

I couldn't be beside them anymore. Which is why I decided to choose you as our secretary. I wanted company for them.

After seeing you work with your co-workers, I don't only find potential in you but also love and care which is what the boys need.

With Haechan being trapped in his job. Mark doing this for his sick brother. The rest doing it for their family.. it's been really hard." He started to cry and I went to his side.