t h u r s d a y : dong sicheng

— sicheng

— sicheng

I sighed as I remove my glasses and rub my temples. Today is not going so good for me.

I have to stay back in the company to finish all this paper work alone and I think, I won't be able to go home.

NEO CULTURE is currently planning for a new technology and I'm in charge for it. We're also trying to update our current technology that Yuta is handling.

There are also new workers interested to join our department and I have to sign all of it to confirm them as part of our department.

"Xiao De Jun.." I muttered as I close his file after signing it. He's the last one.

The door then opened, making me a bit nervous and it was just Choi Hwara. We both stare at each other, probably confused why we're still both here.

"Uhm.. why are you still here?" She asked then I pointed at my work then she nodded.

"How about you?" I signed the report of our department before looking at her.

"I was about to go back to my department and get my other paperworks to do at home." She said and I was pretty taken back.

She's too responsible for all these works.. Taeyong Hyung really did make an interesting choice.

"Oh.. then do you mind keeping me in company? It's very quiet when you're alone." I said then she nodded. She sit down after closing the door.

"I heard from Jungwoo.. about what happened and.. your dad." I said, reading the guide of the new technology then I heard her sigh, making me look at her.

"Yeah.. Park SungJae is my ex back in highschool and you could say.. He's obsessed of me.

Then I have my dad.. I'm not ready for his marriage with another woman." She said then I nodded.

"It's how life works. Life is unfair most of the time and we need to learn how to accept it cause it's also fate.

Life is not life without fate, right?" I smirked then she smiled, nodding.

"But.. fate can't be on your side all the time." She said then I agreed.

Fate was never on my side. I lost the very first girl I loved back in China two years ago and I'm scared to love again but Hwara is different.

You can definitely have hope and love again, just from seeing her treat others nicely and politely.

She's perfect for me.

"Aren't you tired?" I asked, worried about her then she nodded.

"But I don't sleep until the person I'm with sleeps first." She said, taking me back a little.

I mean, I'm always the one waiting for that person to sleep first but I've never met someone that will wait for me to fall asleep first.. nevertheless, a girl.

"I can't go home too.. it's really late." She said then I sighed.

"Don't think about me then." I said then she stood up before leaving my office.

"No goodbyes..?"

I leaned back my chair as I review my report and tries to edit it.

The door then opened and I was really taken back this time.

"You're still here..?" I asked then she smiled. She placed the tray of food on the other table.

"I made food for you. You're really busy so, I figured you haven't had dinner. I know that it's late for dinner like really late..

So.. consider this as very early breakfast." She said then I smiled.

The smell of iced tea, rice and curry.

"Me and my family normally have curry if we get hungry and it's past midnight. I hope you like it." She said then I sit down on the couch before tasting it.

Wow..this is really good..now, I understand why they have curry at this time. It's really tasty on the empty stomach and the fact that I'm eating it in a cold room..

"It's so delicious.." I said then she smiled, thanking me.

"It's perfect on an empty stomach and when it's winter. I love it." I said then she turned red.

"I decided to have you as my wife. My sister would love you." I chuckled at her embarrassed look.

I woke up in my office.. I fell asleep?

I was sleeping on the couch and I noticed a blanket covering me. I sit up and looked at my table, it was really organized than before.

"Hey, Sicheng." Jaehyun entered my office and I look at him.

"Where's Hwara?" I asked him.

"Hwara went home at 4 am thanks to Taeyong picking her up. She'll be back at 9 am." He said then I nodded.

I checked the clock and it's 6 am.

"Go to the Irregular Office and take a quick bath in the bathroom there to refresh your mind." He said then I thanked him.

— hwara

I wake up to someone kicking me.

"Sis! Wake up!" I groaned then glare at him.

"Shut up and go take care of dad." I said to him, kicking him out of my room.

I sighed and take a bath before wearing my clothes. I exited my room and saw dad with that woman.

I then sighed and ignored them. I run out of the place and checked my phone.

I should get my own apartment soon.

I walk to the offices since it's not that far yet not that close, 50/50.

I entered the offices and remembered that I'll be working with Sicheng. I went to the fifth floor before going to his office.

"He isn't here.." I bite my lip before putting my bag on the sofa.

The door then opened, revealing a wet haired Sicheng but with new clothes.

"Oh, you're here.." He smiled then I nodded. I took the ipad from his table and checked his schedule.

"You don't have that much work today but you'll only be discussing the new technology and help make it for five hours." I said then he sighed.

"Thank you.. for last night." He said then I smiled and turned the Ipad off.

"Your welcome. Just call me if you need my help." I said, giving him my number.

"I'll miss your curry then."

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔