s a t u r d a y : lee donghyuck

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔Hwara gets out of the bathroom and saw Donghyuck lying down on Yuta's bed

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Hwara gets out of the bathroom and saw Donghyuck lying down on Yuta's bed.

"What are you doing here?" Hwara asked, her wet hair reaching her mid back. Donghyuck looked at her and notice her long hair.

"Your hair grew longer. When I met you, your hair was only until your shoulder blades... now, it's until your mid back." Donghyuck said, putting his phone down and stares at her hair.

"Really? I didn't really notice it and I totally didn't know that you would notice my hair." She said, smirking but he only chuckled.

"Of course, why wouldn't I focus on you?" He said and she blushed, looking away.

"Hwara, can I dry your hair?" He asked and she smiled.

"Why not?" She said and he smiled widely. He stands up from Yuta's bed and rushes to her side. She sits down as he grabs the blower from the side of the dresser.

He turned it on and starts to dry her hair. Focusing on how soft her hair becomes when it's dry.

"Do you have hair ties with you? Like hair accessories too?" He asked and she nodded.

"I don't have many accessories though. Why do you need it?" She said, looking at Donghyuck who grabbed his phone and dialled someone.

"Hyung! Hyung! Mark Hyung!"

"What?"

"Do you mind grabbing some fake flowers from a store near hear. I also saw a shop with accessories. Mind going there for me?"

".... are you ga-"

"No! Just buy me as much as you can. Make sure the fake flowers are small enough to look like rings. Buy a few big ones too but the majority is small.

Buy hair ties too, the black small rubber ones! If you don't know anything, ask an employee there. Also, make sure they're all pastel colours."

"Why are you telling me to buy this when you can just buy them on your own?"

"Please! I'm busy right now and I really need them. Also, hair spray, maybe two of them." He said, turning off the blower and comb her hair, making sure all sides of her hair is dry.

"Fine but pay me if you don't tell me the reason."

"Neh~ bring it to Yuta Hyung's room after you buy it. Thank you, bye!" Donghyuck hung up, unplugging the blower.