s p e c i a l : mark lee

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔Mark starts to panic when he lost sight of his own 3 year old son

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Mark starts to panic when he lost sight of his own 3 year old son. He checks around the house and saw his son playing with the Dreamies.

He sighed in relief and pushed the suitcase to the side.

He washes his hands before removing his apron and went to the garden.

"Yay~" Jeno help him climb up the slide and Jaemin caught him when he went down the slide.

Mark is now 25, making Jaemin, Jeno, Renjun and Donghyuck 24. Chenle is now 23 and Jisung is 22.

"Another one? Jeno, another one!" Jaemin showed one finger to the young boy and he nodded. Jeno smiles and helps the younger climb the slide again.

This time, it was Chenle who caught him when he went down the slide.

"How is he?" Mark asked Renjun who was taking pictures. Renjun smiled at Mark.

"Rahyun is a good boy. He totally will have a good future." Renjun said, showing Mark the pictures he took.

"Do you really have to go to Canada? I'll miss the teddy bear." Jaemin said, referring to Rahyun, his son.

"It will only be a month. Anyway, my parents really want to meet Rahyun and I do think that it's time for him to meet his grandparents.

Rahyun's English can improve in Canada so, it helps." Mark said, watching Jeno, Jisung and Chenle play with his child.

"I'm actually still surprised that Rahyun is just three years old and he can speak English very well," Jaemin said and the three boys eyed Rahyun.

"He got it from his dad, I guess," Mark said, tilting his head to the side.

"Rahyun~ mommy's gonna be home in 10 minutes," Mark said in English and Rahyun laughs, running towards Mark.

"Mama whill gu tO CanAda?" He said in English as Mark carried him and then all laugh.

"Cutie~ I wish I have a soon as cute as yours," Jeno said, softly pinching Rahyun's cheeks.

"Neh~ we'll be going to Canada to meet your grandma and grandpa too," Mark said, this time in Korean.

"Gwandmama and gwendpapa," Rahyun said, playfully swinging his arms and made the boys laugh once again.

Lee Rahyun, Mark's three year old son. He had Rahyun when he was 22 and Hwara was 23.

Despite their young ages, Mark learned how to be a great father and now, Rahyun calls him the best dad.

"Rahyun just starts speaking English, right? Like you don't force him?" Jisung asked and Mark nodded his head.

"Even I was shocked when he suddenly spoke in English once. I mean, he was watching English shows and I speak English sometimes but it's just unexpected.

Imagine seeing your child, just playing until he suddenly said something in English." Mark said, remembering Rahyun's first English word.

"And you thought that it was normal?" Chenle asked and Mark nodded, wiping Rahyun's mouth.

"It is kind of natural when a child his age speaks random English words but when he continues to say words in English until he actually I Love You in English.

Ever since then I would sometimes speak English to him but we still end up talking in Korean to him too." Mark said, and they went inside.

Rahyun's face brightened when he saw the familiar girl place her bag on the sofa. Mark put Rahyun down.

"Mama!" Rahyun runs to his mother who reached her hands out, ready to hug and kiss Rahyun.

"I actually can't believe you chose to love Mark," Chenle said and Hwara chuckled and her eyes landed on the suitcases.

"Are we ready to leave tonight?" Hwara asked Mark who nodded.

▔▔▔▔▔▔
Rahyun holds onto Mark's shirt tightly as he nervously bites his hand and looks around.

"Mommy..." Rahyun starts to cry, Mark stopped pushing the trolley and carry Rahyun, patting his back to stop him from crying.

"Shhh~ don't cry.. it's okay, Hyunnie." Mark said and Hwara smiled.

"Sweetie, we're almost there. It's okay." Hwara said and starts to push the trolley as Mark tries to comfort Rahyun.

They finally made it to the entrance or exit for them and saw Mark's parents.

"Wow! Is this our Rahyun Lee?" His dad said, walking closer to the boy in Mark's arms.

"Hey, Rahyun.. this is grandmama and grandpapa," Mark said, slightly turning for Rahyun to see them.

"Hello~ you can call me Mama Lee.." His mother said in English and Rahyun laughed.

"Mama Lee and Papa Lee!" He pointed at the two of them, making them laugh.

"Come, little guy." His father carried Rahyun and Mark walks towards to Hwara, deciding to help her with the trolley.

Mark pinches Hwara's cheeks, making her chuckle and kiss Mark's cheeks.

"Can he speak English, Mark?" His mother asked and Mark nodded.

"A little bit. I was wondering if you can actually talk to him in English sometimes, to improve his English in his daily life too." Mark said and his parents smiled.

"Of course!"

▔▔▔▔▔▔
It was late at night and Rahyun decided to sleep with his grandparents.

Mark comes out of the bathroom, a towel wrapped around his neck as he noticed Hwara busy with her laptop again.

He lays down on the bed beside her and glances at what she was doing.

"Baby, we're on vacation. Take your eyes off the laptop and focus on me." Mark said, resting his head on her shoulder.

"Okay.." Hwara closes her laptop and put it on the dresser before lying down beside Mark.

Mark wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her.

"What do you think of Rahyun?" Hwara asked Mark who just hummed while playing with her hair.

"The greatest son I could ever get with the greatest wife I've ever had." Mark smiled and she chuckled.

"What if I were to tell you we're having another child?" Hwara said, burying her face on Mark's chest.

"You can't be, right? If you are then I might possibly scream." Mark said, smiling widely and Hwara just laughed.

"Mark, you are now a father of two. A girl and a boy."

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔