s a t u r d a y : moon taeil

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔It was 8:47 am when they all decided to eat in a near by restaurant

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
It was 8:47 am when they all decided to eat in a near by restaurant. Hwara was just walking slowly behind him in her deep thoughts.

She was looking down until she felt someone pat her head. She turns her gaze to the person and her eyes met Taeil's eyes.

She was quiet at first before she looks away, avoiding eye contact. Taeil smiled softly, grabbing her hand and bringing it closer to his lips.

He then kissed it, making her look at him in surprise. He just softly smiled at her before he starts dragging her to where the boys are.

When they sit down and share menus, Hwara starts to feel tired. She doesn't know why but she thinks that she might've been thinking too much.

"Are you tired?" Taeil asks in her ears and she nodded, not even thinking about her answer.

"It's okay, tell me your order first then you can rest for a while." He said, giving her the menu. Hwara told him her final order and Taeyong called a waiter to get all of their orders.

"Here." Taeil let her rest her head on his shoulder. He caresses her hair, entangling his fingers in her hair as Hwara just starts to become sleepier.

The boys noticed this and starts giving Taeil looks but Taeil ignored them and just bring out his phone using his free hand.

He glances at Hwara who was now peacefully sleeping on his shoulder. He smiled and just continue to go through random stuff on his phone.

▔▔▔▔▔▔
Taeil holds Hwara's hand as they enter the mall. Taeil looks at Hwara who was now looking around.

"Are you still tired?" Taeil asked but Hwara gave him a wide smile.

"I'm not anymore. I gained energy from the food." She said and Taeil laughed, patting her head.

"Shall we do what we always do?" Taeyong asked, eyeing Taeil and Hwara before looking away, avoiding to even look at her.

"If we are then can I stay with Taeil?" Hwara said and his eyes widened, as well as the other boys.

"Y-yeah, sure. Why not?" Yuta said, frowning a bit and Hwara smiled at him before he pinches her cheeks, smiling too.

The two decided to walk off first and Hwara saw a Lego shop.

"Do you find Legos interesting?" She asked Taeil who just shrugged.

"Depends on what kind of set it is." He said and she smiled. They both entered the Lego store.

"Do you even buy Lego?" Taeil asks her as they both greeted the employee working. They look around and Hwara saw keychains of Lego figures.