f r i d a y : ceo kim jungwoo

ㅡ Hwara

Hwara

After Johnny kissed me in the Irregular Office, it was awkward for the rest of the day but we were able to work normally.

I went to Jungwoo's office but when I entered the room, it was empty.

"Hello~" I jumped, turning around to see Jungwoo there with a smirk on his face.

He walked towards me, closing the door behind him. I back away, realizing that this is Jungwoo's other side of his splot personality.

I hit his desk and he grabbed my chin, leaning closer to me. His breath on the crook of my neck and I shut my eyes, feeling sensitive there.

"Jungwoo, stop it." The door opened and he turn around to see Taeyong there.

"Listen, I know you want to relief stress but not on Hwara." He said but Jungwoo just smirked and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"But it's fun to spend time with the girl almost everyone likes." My eyes widened st his words but Taeyong just sighed.

"If you wanna do that, do it outside the offices." He said, leaving then Jungwoo nodded like a puppy.

My hand went through his fluffy hair and he immediately looked at me with a slightly confused look.

I just smiled at him and he smiled softly, hugging me tighter.

"Even if you have split personalities, you're still Jungwoo.." I mumbled but he heard me and bury his face on my collarbone, making me chuckle.

"I'm sorry..." He apologized, making me smile. I kiss his forehead, saying that it's okay.

He then let go of me and stare deeply into my eyes.

His eyes filled with mischievous yet also filled with worry and pain.

His eyes then widened and his hand went to his head. He then kneeled down on the floor, groaning.

"Jungwoo!" I kneel down to him but he only stopped me before I get closer.

"S-stay aw-away..." He said, groaning. I reach my hand out to him but he only grabbed it and pulled me to him, pinning me to the floor.

"J-Jungwoo!??"

"I am so sorry.." He apologized again before kissing me. My eyes widened and I tried to kick him off me but his legs trapped mine.

His arms pinning mine on top my head. I heard the door open and Jungwoo was pushed off me.

The person pulled me up by my hands and I saw Doyoung and Taeil hold down Jungwoo who was freaking it.

I look at the boys holding me and it was Mark and Donghyuck.

I look at Jungwoo that's already sweating.

"Snap out of it, Kim Jungwoo!!" Doyoung shouted but Jungwoo shake his head.

"No! Let me have Hwara!" Jungwoo stood up but Johnny and Jaehyun pulled him down again.

"Bring Hwara out of this room." Taeyong said then the two dragged me out of the room.

"What is happening to him?" I asked but they only avoided eye contact.

"Jungwoo has more than two personalities. The first one is the Jungwoo you see everyday. The second one who reliefs himself when he is stressed.

The third is greedy Jungwoo but the last one.. uhm.." Mark looked away, his cheeks red.

"Sexually aroused.. in other words, want to have someone to himself.. that's the Jungwoo you just saw." Hyuck said then I cover my mouth surprised.

"So.. until Jungwoo is okay, you need to stay away from him. It will take time." Hyuck said then I nodded.

"What if I actually go there with him?" I asked, making Hyuck look at Mark with a curious look too.

"There's a possibility where he might... Uhm... fucㅡ"

"Okay, we're not going there, kids." Yuta then appeared with Sicheng beside him.

"How is Jungwoo? We just came." Yuta asked but we just shrugged.

"Messed up." Hyuck said, earning a smack from Mark.

"Well, okay.. Hwara, did Taeyong tell you that everyone will be sent home early today?" Sicheng asked but I shake my head.

"What? Why?"

"We all need to pack. We'll be leaving to Japan tomorrow."

▔▔▔▔▔▔
I was in an empty office Taeyong let me stay in while Jungwoo is still resting.

I bite my lip, can't stop thinking about him

I exited the room and secretly went to Jungwoo's office. I slowly open the door and saw Jungwoo resting his head on his table.

I entered the room but he still looks unfazed.

I walk towards him but kept my distance from him until he finally noticed my presence.

He looks so vulnerable and weak... it's heart breaking.

I froze when I suddenly saw tears fall from his eyes. My eyes widened as he just keep his head down.

"I am so sorry.. I am so so sorry.." He said, covering his face, tears falling in between his fingers.

I walked towards him, caressing his hair and he backed away from me.

"It's okay..." I said, hugging him but he suddenly bursted into tears.

I caress his hair as he continue to cry in my arms.

He pulled me closer to him but I just let him be.

Taeyong

I went to check up on Jungwoo but saw him crying and being hugged by Hwara.

This feeling again...

"Hwara is really good at making people vent out, isn't she?" Doyoung asked, walking to my side.

"Yeah.. it was a good choice to make her our secretary, I guess." I smiled, softly then he nodded.

"Everyone loves her... she's the first one to trigger this side of Jungwoo but we were already warned." He said then I sighed.

"That side of him only get triggered when he really likes someone." I said, remembering what Jungwoo told me before he becomes CEO.

I sighed once again before turning my back on Doyoung.

"Tell them to go home at 4 PM. I'll get going now." I said, walking back to my office and Doyoung just stands there.

I went to my office, looking at the tickets in my desk.

"I love you.."

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔