s a t u r d a y : traveling pt. 2

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔Hwara looks around, checking out the shops and streets of Japan

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Hwara looks around, checking out the shops and streets of Japan.

She silently wowed to herself until someone held her hand. She turns her gaze to the person but he only ends up smiling at her.

"You can't get.. lost." Sicheng's last voice made her chuckle and Sicheng noticed it. He blushes and looks away, hiding his flustered cheeks.

Yuta guided them to a restaurant. They all sat down and one member glances at Hwara who sat between Taeil and Sicheng

They were then given menus but some members have to share.

One of them was glancing at Hwara the whole time and notice how she suddenly flinched for no reason.

"Hwara, you okay?" Johnny asked her from across her and she nodded, smiling at him but suddenly flinched again.

She blinked a couple of times before smiling at Taeil that also smiled back at her.

▔▔▔▔▔
Hwara nearly choked on her food when she felt a hand on her thighs.

She ignored it at first until that person's hand starts going to her inner thigh.

"Taeil, you should really try this. I heard you love it." Hwara fakely smiles, placing a piece of her steak in his plate.

He smirked then thanked her, showing her a sweet smile.

"You two are close today.." Johnny said, suspicious of the two.

Hwara just smiled at him before flinching again.

"Just eat your food already." She whispered to him, removing his hand on her thighs.

After a lot more minutes, everyone finished eating. Taeyong, Johhny and Yuta paid for the food.

They thanked the restaurant before leaving.

Hwara was pouting and they all decided to explore the shops in pairs but one group decided to have three.

Taeil and Yuta. Taeyong and Jaehyun. Mark and Sicheng. Doyoung, Jungwoo and Johnny. Finally, Haechan and Hwara.

They all separated and decided to just meet at the hotel's lobby again by 8 PM. Yuta gave them the hotel address, in case any of them gets lost.

Haechan and Hwara walked off first. The two entered a two floor shop that caught Hyuck's attention.

"Nooona~~" Hyuck grabbed a shirt then tapped Hwara's shoulder. Hwara turned around, slightly shaken by the fact he called her Noona.

"Does this looks good on me?" He asked, making her chuckle.