t h u r s d a y : ceo kim jungwoo

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔Hwara knocked on the door before opening it, seeing Jungwoo resting his head on the table

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Hwara knocked on the door before opening it, seeing Jungwoo resting his head on the table.

She closes the door and looked at the clock. She got a message from Hyunjin that Jungwoo is still in the offices even though it's already 4 am.

She came extra early for him. Jungwoo slowly lifts his head up, exhausted and saw Hwara. He smiled weakly and Hwara sighed.

"Come on, Jungwoo.. don't overwork, I already told you." Hwara made him stand up and sit on the sofa instead. She made her remove his blazer and Jungwoo loosened his tie for second.

He closes his eyes and rest for a bit. Hwara turned off the lights, only letting a few of his lamps on. Hwara sat beside the laying Jungwoo.

She stares at him as he rest peacefully. She then excused herself first, going to the kitchen to make tea for him.

She wanted to make something warm to lessen his stress. She decided to make Persimmon Leaf Tea. Its sweet but also warm and good to for relieving stress.

Once she finished adding sides to the tea like a fruit or something. She went back to his office and Jungwoo opens his eyes, looking at her.

She placed the tray on the table before telling him to sit up and drink the tea.

"This is why I hate a CEO's job.." Hwara said then Jungwoo chuckled.

"Then you shouldn't have signed the contract." Jungwoo joked, taking a bite of the strawberry.

"I don't know what I was thinking, okay? I'm not even sure if I hate this job since I haven't tried it." Hwara said then Jungwoo inserted a blueberry in her mouth.

"Very true. Think positive." Jungwoo said then Hwara pouted.

"Says by the person who's forcing himself, just to catch up with his seniors." Hwara said then Jungwoo laughed. Jungwoo looked at the door before at Hwara again.

"Wanna check out the Irregular Office?"

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
The two exited the elevator and noticed the same neon lights that led to the office where Hwara had her first party with the boys, just on her second day.

The doors automatically open for the two and Hwara looked around. It was so peaceful and there's like literally no mess.

Jungwoo then went to his place or a room. Hwara followed him and stopped when she saw the amount of money on his desk. It's a million worth of money.

Jungwoo looked at Hwara and stared at her blankly.

"One member is worth a hundred of millions, Hwara and if you become like us.." He leaned closer to her ear.

"You'll be even more worth than us." He whispered then Hwara felt shivers down her spine, even goosebumps now. She tried pushing Jungwoo away but he held both of her arms.

He stared at her in the eye and Hwara felt like that Jungwoo has changed.

"Of course, you'll be more worth than us.. you are a girl." He said, outlining her jaw and smirked.

He leaned closer to Hwara's face and she shut her eyes, expecting something but she only felt Jungwoo's breath tingling on her skin.

She slowly opened her eyes, meeting Jungwoo. The boy earlier isn't there anymore, instead he was replaced by someone who's more serious than him.

"Kim Jungwoo.." He looked at his side and saw Doyoung there. The two looked at him as Jungwoo let go of Hwara.

"Surprisingly, it's not Taeyong Hyung." He said but his voice louder and clearer than usual.

"What are you doing?" Doyoung asked then Jungwoo brushed his hair back. He wrapped his arm around Hwara and pulled her close to him.

"Telling Hwara she's worth more than a million." He said, caressing her hair.

Doyoung pulled her away from him.

"Your duality is showing again, Jungwoo." He said then Jungwoo sighed. He grabbed the bag of money before throwing it on their way, making it go everywhere.

Doyoung glared at him as the rest of the money fall on the ground. Jungwoo smirked and looked at the two.

"Well, deal with it. It's not my fault why I has split personalities anyway." He said, leaving the two alone.

Hwara looked at Doyoung, confused to what just happened.

"I know you're confused.. Jungwoo has split personalities which shows up when he's really stressed.

The other Jungwoo will stress himself out and this Jungwoo will relieve himself out. They're the complete opposites." Doyoung said then Hwara nodded.

"Well, whatever he does, I'm still his secretary. I will be taking care of him today." Hwara said before following Jungwoo.

Doyoung just watch her leave before sighing. He scratched the back of his neck.

"If only you know what Jungwoo is capable of."

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Hwara entered Jungwoo's office and there he is, playing games on his office instead of working.

He looked at Hwara then caught her staring at him. He smirked and went back to playing.

"Am I really that handsome that made you stare at me?" He said then Hwara blushed and shake her head. She closed the door and suddenly felt herself pinned to the door.

"Shall we go to work now?" He whispered to her ear then Hwara went under his arm and stayed away from him in the corner of the room.

"Yeah, but stay away from me." She said then he laughed and shake his head.

"I'm sorry, my princess but I won't work for today. You see, only my opposite does all the work, I will only play for today.

And you are coming with me." He said, picking his blazer up and put it around Hwara's shoulder before dragging her out of the building.

He dragged her to his car and let her in the backseat. Hwara scratched her head before feeling Jungwoo starting to drive.

"Jungwoo! Taeyong will get mad!" Hwara said then Jungwoo scoffed before rolling his eyes.

"Hyung won't mind~"

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
I 'm so so sorry if I'm inactive for a long time. We just moved and no wifi for me until Thursday, so I'm only using mobile date.

Anwya