t u e s d a y : ceo kim doyoung

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔Hwara entered the building with a gloomy aura

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Hwara entered the building with a gloomy aura. Everyone looked worried at the poor Secretary.

A certain CEO entered the building and saw the gloomy Secretary before walking towards her. He placed his hands behind him and walk beside Hwara.

She noticed her presence and looked at him. Her eyes widened when it was Doyoung with a confused smile.

"Are you... still thinking about yesterday?" He asked then she nodded, looking down. He patted her back softly like how animals would just pat their owner's arm.

"Don't worry, we'll guide you throughout the way." Doyoung said then Hwara smiled, thanking him.

The two then went to Doyoung's office and Hwara's face lit up when she saw bunnies in a cage in the corner of Doyoung's office.

She run to them as Doyoung hung his coat up. Her eyes has sparkles as she watches the bunny play with the blankets in the cage

Doyoung chuckled at her reaction as she stick her finger in and the bunny just licked it. The other bunny stick it's tongue out and Hwara just awed.

"Cutie pies~~~~" Hwara said then Doyoung just sighed before smiling.

"Today, I will actually spend the whole day in the office. If you don't mind, can you take care of them?" Doyoung asked, sitting on his chair then Hwara vigorously nodded.

"Of course, I will. What are their names though?" Hwara asked as Doyoung walked closer to them.

"White bunny is Yoong, gray bunny is Maang, black bunny is Yaang and light brown bunny is Hwara." Her eyes widened when he said her name.

"Why my name?" She asked as Doyoung smiled and carried the dwarf bunny out and placed her in Hwara's hands.

"I mean, your hair colors are similar. You're both cute and melts my heart." He said then she blushed. She starts caressing her fur then he chuckled.

"Then is the last bunny that also looks like Yaang is Doyoung?" She asked him, referring to his black hair then he glanced at the bunny he doesn't have a name for yet.

He was a black dwarf bunny that's peacefully sleeping on the blanket. He smiled and nodded.

"Well, that's just plain adorable."

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Hwara watch the bunnies play on the carpet that's on the floor. Yaang rolling around with the toy corn.

Maang and Yoong in the toy tea cups that Hwara found. The bunny Hwara and Doyoung are just laying in the blankets with small toy bunnies.

Doyoung watch her play with them ad he deal with the paperwork he has. He took a quick picture of them before making it his wallpaper.

He looked away for a few minutes.

"Wah!" He looked at Hwara when he heard her. His heart adorably melted when all the bunnies was in the blanket that's on Hwara's laps.

He sighed and walked towards them, sitting in front of Hwara. He called Yaang and Yoong and the two immediately hopped to his hands.

"It's time for you babies to eat." He put the two down before kissing them and went to the other corner of his office before getting food.

He came back with bowls of food and lay them in a line before telling them to come and eat. The two watch the five bunnies eat.

"You know, I actually plan on giving these bunnies new homes. It's hard taking care of them these days so, I just ask a younger friend of mine to take care of them." He said then noticed the frown on her face.

"That's sad.. these bunnies are very cute too.." Hwara said, caressing one of them while eating.

"It might be hard for me because they're all precious and I had them all for a year now." Doyoung said, smiling softly at the bunnies. Hwara noticed how his eyes softened.

"When I was a kid, I actually really wanted a pet hedgehog but it was challenging so, I got a cat instead." Hwara said then Doyoung looked at her.

"But ever since my mother left... I signed in my cat for adoption because I can't take care of her anymore. I immediately start working for the family." Hwara said then Doyoung smiled softly.

"You're really nice, Hwara. You care so much about your family when I only work for myself. These bunnies will definitely have a greater home than my home." Doyoung said then two suddenly jumped into his crossed legs.

Hwara laughed at their cuteness and noticed the other three also jumped into Doyoung. He started laughing when he felt ticklish.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Doyoung and Hwara said goodbye to the bunnies when they were taken by Doyoung's friend, Jaemin and Jeno to take care of them.

"I miss them already." Hwara pouted then Doyoung chuckled, patted her head.

"I'll be your bunny then." Doyoung said and start acting cutely. Hwara was confused but eventually laughed anyway.

"Let's get back to work." Doyoung cleared his throat, red from his action just now. Hwara nodded and gave him a sweet smile.

Hwara and Doyoung continued with their own work until it starts getting darker. They both look out the window and saw the lights of the city.

"Pretty.."

"Tomorrow, you'll be handling Taeyong Hyung, right? He's the last, right?" Hwara nodded at Doyoung's question.

"What will you do after tomorrow?" He asked then Hwara pouted, thinking.

"Start all over again with Mark?" Hwara said then Doyoung nodded. The two became quiet then but it wasn't just any quiet.

It was awkward silence.

They both wanted to start a conversation but couldn't so, just continued on with their job. Doyoung glances at Hwara from time to time.

"It's actually a surprise how Haechan just listens to you. That kid doesn't listen unless we force him to." Doyoung said then Hwara nervously smiled before shrugging.

"Hyuck is kinda difficult and a little spoiled brat but he's very nice." She said then he nodded, agreeing.

"It's almost time to go now.. mind letting me treat you?" He asked.

"Why not?"

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔