f r i d a y : waiting for you

Here's a quick chapter <3

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Hwar exited her hotel room before going to the pool area. She sits down on one of the bath bathing chairs before staring into the pool.

She then looked at the sky, noticing the stars sparkling. The pool mirroring the starry sky.

"What are you doing here?" She look back, seeing Mark. His blonde hair slightly blown by the breeze as he sits beside her on the long chair.

"Thinking.." She said softly.

"About what?"

"My feelings." She said, looking at Mark when she said that. His eyes widened when she said that but soon nodded.

"That's good.. you've settled your feelings." He said with a frown and Hwara noticed it. Mark avoided to look at her the whole time.

Hwara then rest her head on his shoulder as she wipe the tears falling down his eyes.

"Don't cry, Mark. I still love all of you and will continue to be by your side." She said and Mark held her hand, kissing it.

"Yeah but we won't be able to work with you anymore. You'll be busy with your own CEO duties while I'll be busy with mine.

I want you to be my secretary, Hwara. I love you and I want to be with you. I want to work with you." He said and Hwara sighed.

She stared at the crying Mark before gripping on his hand and kiss all his tears away.

"Then if I choose you, I'll be your secretary. Let's clear the CEO job and I'll be YOUR secretary. Yours only." She said and he smiled, nodding.

The two stayed in that spot for a while until they both decided to walk to the garden which is just outside the pool area.

"Got any idea when you gonna confess?" He asked and she shake her head.

"But I need to at least tell them. The sooner, the better after all." She said and he nodded, sadly.

"I don't wanna know ever but if I don't know, I won't be able to accept it. I want you and the boys happy after all." He said, smiling weakly which made her chuckle.

"Don't get your hopes too high but at least have a little. Who knows that it might be you?" She smirked at him and he laughed.

"Yeah, who knows." Mark said as they continue to walk but then stopped when a thought came into his mind.

Hwara also stopped, looking back at Mark. Mark gulped before looking at her in the eye.

"What's wrong, Mark?" She asked, walking towards him and noticed a tear fall down from his cheeks again.

He kissed her hand before smiling weakly at her. He looks up and Hwara did the same. There, they saw the boys still wide awake even Yuta who is now in Sicheng's room with Jungwoo.

"Choi Hwara." Mark called her another name, making her look at him.

"We'll wait for you. We're waiting for you."

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Okay, now onto the endings.

Who do you want first?

I actually wanna save the best ones for last just in case but you guys tell me who you ship her with.

The final shipping decision!!

Taeyong

Johnny

Taeil

Doyoung

Jaehyun

Sicheng

Jungwoo

Mark

Haechan

Yuta

And no worries, I'll make alternate endings for the members like I said last time :)