s u n d a y ¦ ceo mark lee

ㅡ mark lee

ㅡ mark lee

I hug one of the Pooh plushies while reading the game department's report from yesterday.

The door then opened and I glance who it is.

"What now, Donghyuck?" I asked then he entered the office, making me put the report down.

"Can we change the model for the gaming department? Lyra is getting on my nerves." He said then I sighed.

"As much as I want to, I can't. It's Taeyong's decision if we can change the model or not." I said, continuing to read the report.

"It would be better if it's Hwara." He said then I glare at him but he glared back.

"I understand that we have different opinions to what Hwara can be in our agency but it's already too much pressure on her," I said then he grabbed one of the plushies before pinching the cheeks really hard.

"Then what do you want her to be?"

"I just want her to be our secretary. I don't want the CEO job to get to her like Jungwoo Hyung. Hyung is catching up and handles it very well but he's still pressured.

I hate seeing Hyung like that and I definitely don't want Hwara to be in the same boat as well but decisions have been made." I said then the door opened once again.

"Annyeong..." We both smiled when it was Hwara.

"Ah, you're finally here," I said then she looked at Donghyuck before at me.

"Why is he here?" She asked, making me laugh and Donghyuck just pouted.

"Not to be rude and all though.." She continued then Hyuck stood up, throwing me the plushie.

"I'm just fed up by this model of ours. I better go now. I still have a schedule. Bye, Hwara~" He left the room and I sighed in relief that he's gone.

"Are those clothes new?" I asked her then she nodded.

"Ah.. they look really nice on you," I said then she thanked me.

"What's my schedule for today anyway?" I asked then she gave me the IPad.

"You'll be having brunch with Bang Chan, CEO of Stray Agency and a few managing directors from other companies at 11 AM.