s a t u r d a y : jung jaehyun

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔Jaehyun sits in the rooftop bar alone, working on a new book of his even though he's on vacation

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Jaehyun sits in the rooftop bar alone, working on a new book of his even though he's on vacation.

He's having fun but once in a while, ideas pop into his mind at random timings and it was too good to forget.

He smiles as he researches on iPad before typing it on his laptop. He takes a sip of his Iced Americano before sighing and rubs his temples.

He reads what he has written but felt like something is missing. He couldn't tell what it was but it was really bothering him. He keeps reading it but doesn't really know what to do.

He felt something missing which made his brain go empty all of a sudden. He hated that feeling whenever he writes.

"Oh, Jaehyun?" He turns around and saw Hwara there. He saw her slightly messy hair with some round specs and an oversized hoodie that looks like a dress.

She blinked a couple of times when she noticed Jaehyun staring at her.

"... thanks for the idea." He said, making her confused. He continues to type on his laptop as Hwara sits beside him.

"Why are you working when we're on vacation?" Hwara asked, tilting her head and reads what Jaehyun is typing. Jaehyun just smiled at her soft voice which sounds like she just woke up.

"Because these ideas are too good to not use." He said and she pouted. She realized that Jaehyun was so into his work that he doesn't even look at her.

She takes out her phone, trying to distract herself as well. She glances at Jaehyun and notices how his hair is almost meeting with his eyes.

He brushes his hair back and Hwara blushed before looking back at her phone. Jaehyun secretly smiled when she looked back at her phone.

Hwara starts to get uncomfortable from the silence the two is having. Hwara groans and looks at Jaehyun, a pink shade tinting her cheeks.

"Jaehyun, please say something." She said but Jaehyun just smirked and kept his eyes on his laptop.

"Why? Uncomfortable with the silence? Patience is a virtue, Hwara." He said with a soothing voice.

"Well, I clearly don't have patience." She said but Jaehyun just chuckled.

"Well, learn how to have patience." He says the sounds that his keyboard makes was the only audible sound for Hwara, other than the cars on the bottom of the hotel.

"I don't even know what patience is," Hwara said and Jaehyun just nodded. He takes his Americano from the table before taking a sip, his eyes still glued on his laptop.

"You want me to look at you?" Jaehyun asks, continuing to type. Hwara blushed, feeling her ears getting hot. She nodded, looking away.

"I can't hear you, Hwara." He said, the smirk still on his face. Hwara put on her hood, covering her face with her sweater paws.

"Yes, I do.." She said and Jaehyun softly chuckle.

"Call me Oppa then. I am still older than you after all." He said and her eyes widened. She looked at Jaehyun with a confused and embarrassed look.

"What!? No!"

"Then I won't look at you. Seems like you really want my attention." Jaehyun said, having a smug grin on his face. He looked at her with the corner of his eyes.

She was looking away, one of her sweater paws covering her mouth in embarrassment. Jaehyun was typing what was happening. He found it really cute and wanted to tease her even more.

"O-oppa... please look at me." She said, avoiding eye contact while blushing. Jaehyun felt his heart shake.

"I can't hear you, Little One." He said, continue to tease her. Hwara gulped, leaning closer to him.

She shut her eyes and pecked his lips, making Jaehyun's eyes widened. Jaehyun felt himself stiffen at her sudden action.

She pulled away, blushing and looking down.

"Jaehyun Oppa, please look at me." She said and Jaehyun felt speechless. She immediately goes back fo her seat and covers her face once again.

"Ah... what am I even doing?" She said, her cheeks becoming hotter. Jaehyun smiled, chuckling at her reaction.

He placed his hands on her sweater paws before removing her hands that's covering her face. He looked at her in the eye and she was really red.

"You have my attention, Angel," Jaehyun said, connecting their lips. Hwara closed her eyes, melting into the kiss. Her lips meeting Jaehyun's warm ones.

Jaehyun broke the kiss and she opens her eyes, seeing Jaehyun softly smiling at her.

"사랑해. (I love you)" Jaehyun said and Hwara chuckled. She wraps her arms around Jaehyun's neck and pulled him in a tight hug.

"I love you too.," Hwara said and Jaehyun kissed her jaw, making her laugh.

"But what made you so focused on your work?" She pouted but Jaehyun just kissed her forehead.

"My future with the girl I love. A family, maybe." Jaehyun said and Hwara blushed once again.

"Are you proposing to me already, Jung Jaehyun?" She said, looking at him. Jaehyun smiles widely, stealing a peck from her.

"It's just the preview, darling."

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
I am so soft for this chapter. 😂😂

So only TY and YT left, last two members ~~