m o n d a y : disney resort pt.2

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔Mark jumped on the bed as soon as they entered the hotel room

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Mark jumped on the bed as soon as they entered the hotel room.

"Wah~ it's Disney themed!!" Haechan jumped on the same bed as Mark which Mark immediately moved out of the before Haechan hits him.

"I almost had a heart attack there," Mark said, his hand on his chest as Hwara laughs.

"Don't do anything to Hwara. Hwara, if anything happens, tell me." Taeyong said then she nodded. He exited the room and Haechan moved the curtains to the side.

"Wahhhh!!!!!" Haechan starts to jump like a kid and Hwara chuckled, sitting on the bed. Mark just watches Haechan, smiling at how cheerful he looks.

"Can we go there now?" Haechan asked but Mark shakes his head.

"Not yet, Haechan. Maybe, one more hour. The others need to settle in too." Mark said but Haechan only pouted and look around the room.

"Oh, teacups!" Haechan said and Hwara gets her phone, massaging her brother. She sighed when he said nothing is going on and her dad is really making love with her stepmom.

"Family problems?" Mark asked, looking at her and placed the purple long pillow on his lap.

"Yeah but it's no deal." Hwara puts her phone down and the two boys kept their attention on her.

Haechan looks around to find a distraction and saw the footrest dog from Beauty and The Beast since that is the theme of their room.

"Noona, look!" Haechan said, carrying the footrest dog to her, pretending to bark which made Hwara laughed.

The two boys laughed when she laughed.

"Thanks." She said then Haechan sat on her bed, caressing her hair.

"You're not our secretary here. You're our friend so always smile." He said and Mark nodded.

"Let's prepare the stuff we should carry in the park," Mark said and the two starts preparing their stuff.

"Hyung, can I sleep with Noona instead?" Haechan asked Mark.

"No, they're only two beds and you're sharing with me. Respect a girl's privacy in bed." Mark said, keeping his eyes on his stuff.

"Fine..." Haechan pouted again and Hwara chuckled. She stands up and looks out the window.

"I heard from Taeyong that we're staying in two rooms here," Hwara said, silently wowing at the view.

"Yeah. He said we'll only stay a night here and the other night in the MiraCosta Hotel in DisneySea." Mark said, walking beside her and stared at the view.