t h u r s d a y : osaka pt.2

I'm gonna be evil and confuse all of you with your ships 🤣

(Also btw, fluffy to sad real quick)

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Hwara and Taeyong ended up switching roommates.

Johnny is still with Mark and Haechan but Taeyong is now with Jaehyun instead of Yuta. Due to the mess earlier, they all decided to change roommates.

Yuta glance at the girl who's just laying on the bed, reflecting her actions.

"Come on, Hwara. It's not that bad." Yuta said, sitting on her bed as she shakes her head.

"It is..." She covers herself with the comforter. Yuta sighs and lays down beside her. He covers himself with the comforter also before wrapping his arms around her waist.

"We forgave you already and it's not your fault that you didn't know it was some sort of drug," Yuta said, uncovering her.

He starts to caress her hair with his sweater paws. Only the tip of his fingers is seen.

"I shouldn't have drunk it then if I don't know.," Hwara said and Yuta noticed her ears turning red which made him smile.

"I do that too. Drinking or eating food I don't know. That happened once or twice to all of us at least so, stop blaming yourself, princess." Yuta kissed her cheeks.

Hwara just blushed before covering herself with the comforter again. Yuta chuckled, pulling her closer to him.

Yuta can feel himself starting to feel sleepy but his eyes opened when Hwara turn around to face him. She uncovers herself with the comforter before looking at Yuta in the eye.

Yuta was sweetly staring at her until he smiled which made Hwara's heart start to beat loudly.

She hides her face again but Yuta only uncovered her and place the comforter until to their waist.

"Stop covering your face. I want to see your beauty." He said and she blushed.

Yuta smiled before he connected both of their foreheads and tangles their legs together.

He closes his eyes before he kissed her. At first, he thought that she won't kiss back but now, she is. This made Yuta smile in the kiss.

He broke the kiss, staring into her eyes, getting lost in them.

"I love you... so much."

▔▔▔▔▔▔
Yuta woke up and saw Hwara all cuddled with him. He smiled and kiss her forehead before looking at the clock which just struck 7 am.