s a t u r d a y : nakamoto yuta

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔Hwara sits on her bed, watching the TV

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Hwara sits on her bed, watching the TV.  She glances at Yuta that was just on his phone. She pouted and her attention went back to the TV when she heard a loud boom from the TV.

Yuta's eyes went to the TV as soon as he heard something explode. He then looks at Hwara who just tilted her head when she's focused on the TV.

That was something Yuta noticed ever since they both became roommates. Whenever they watch movies, Hwara would tilt her head when she focuses on the movie.

Yuta figured that it was a habit of hers but he finds it cute. He went back to his phone until Hwara gets up from her bed and went to the toilet.

Yuta glances at the toilet door before jumping on Hwara's bed. He buries his face on her pillow before looking at the TV.

He pouted, watching the girl take the bullet for the person that doesn't even love her back. Yuta then became focused on the movie and didn't notice Hwara come out from the toilet.

"Watching the movie now, huh?" Hwara said, making Yuta flinch. Yuta chuckled when he saw her making her way to her bed and sit beside Yuta.

"The girl was suffering from unrequited love yet she still took the bullet for the guy that she likes when his girlfriend is literally her best friend," Yuta said, laying his head on her laps.

Hwara smiled and start to play with Yuta's red hair which he just dyed recently.

"We do crazy things when we're in love Yuta," Hwara said, looking at the TV once again. Yuta stares at her, giving him time to study her face features which he loves so much.

"Crazy things.. so, you would kill a person for me?" Yuta asked and her eyes widened at his sudden question. Yuta laughed at her reaction.

"I'm just joking-"

"If I'm a psychopath then I probably would. I am already crazy so, why not do crazy stuff as well to match." She said, shocking Yuta.

"I'm scared of you now." He said, laughing. Hwara also laughed at his words. They both continue to watch the movie.

Hwara was busy playing with Yuta's hair while watching and Yuta was already feeling sleepy even though it was just 8 am in the morning.

"You're sleepy, aren't you?" Hwara softly asks and Yuta nodded. Hwara smiled and pulled the comforter over him.

"Then sleep." She said but Yuta just pouted.

"Not if you sleep with me," Yuta said but Hwara just shakes her head.

"But I'm gonna get food with Taeyong and Doyoung-"

"Don't mind them. I'm probably more important than them." Yuat joked, winking at her. She laughed, ruffling his red hair again.

"You're all important to me." She said but Yuta just sits up and fix his position in the bed before placing Hwara beside him.

He wraps his arms around her waist, immediately smelling the strawberry scent of her shampoo.

"You always manage to be perfect," Yuta said and Hwara feels herself blush from his words. She buries her face on Yuta's chest.

"I don't want to sleep.. I want to go out." She said and Yuta hummed.

"Go out?"

"Go out with you... I want to go out with you." She said and Yuta blushed from her words.

"You smooth snake.. I want to ask you first." Yuta said, kissing her forehead.

"Well, I clearly did it first so, go ou-"

With that, Yuta cut her off with a kiss. He breaks the kiss before closing his eyes, ready to drift to his dreams.

"Sure, I'll go out with my princess."

▔▔▔▔▔▔
Hwara sighs as she looks at the boys who got themselves drunk while talking and laughing. Hwara bites her lips, looking at the boys with bother in her eyes.

She just entered the room and this was the first thing she saw. The smell of alcohol was everywhere in the room.

Donghyuck has already fallen asleep just from drinking one whole bottle of alcohol. Mark was drunk and tries to wake Donghyuck up like he's dying.

Jungwoo was just staring out the window, a red shade tinted his cheeks as he just rests his forehead on the window. Sicheng has two buttons of his polo unbuttoned and his eyes starting to get droopy.

Jaehyun was still drinking, looking slightly sober and was trying to talk to Doyoung who was clearly sober.

Taeyong and Taeil were already drunk, being the two members with the lowest alcohol tolerance. The two was singing around, laughing.

Johnny was also still sober, watching the two sing around. He sighs at the sight.

Hwara looks at Yuta who looks tired but can't really tell if he's drunk or not. He was quiet and his cheeks were red, as well as his ears but he was just staring at the boys.

Hwara noticed Mark was crying, thinking Donghyuck is dead but the younger was already deeply asleep.

"It's just 9 PM yet most of you is already drunk," Hwara muttered and Johnny stands up.

"Hwara, mind taking Yuta to his room?  We'll clean up the mess hers.. you rest." Johnny said and Hwara nodded. She walked towards Yuta, wrapping his arm around her shoulder.

"Donghyuckkkkkkkk! Wake upppp, don't leavee meee!" Mark cries, holding the sleeping Donghyuck close to him.

She noticed Doyoung filming everything now. Hwara chuckled and exited the room with Yuta.

She opened their door room and placed Yuta on the bed, stretching her arms and back from Yuta's weight. She closes the door and Yuta was already drinking water to sober himself up, even just a little.

"Are you drunk or sober?" Hwara asked, letting her hair fall when she removes the hair tie.

"I don't even know anymore.." Yuta managed to say and watch Hwara brush her hair.

He walks towards her, wrapping one arm around her shoulder on the front and the other on her waist behind her, basically hugging her.

"Hwara, you said you'll go out with me, right?" He asked and Hwara nodded, looking at Yuta who was so close to her face.

Yuta then smashed his lips against hers. The deep yet passionate kiss making her heart melt. The taste of alcohol was there but she didn't mind.

He broke the kiss before kissing her forehead.

"I love you so much that you could ever imagine."

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Taeyong, last member :)) is the last before this book ends.

I'm excited  :)))