t h u r s d a y : ceo seo johnny

ㅡ taeyong

taeyong

I was admiring her before I open my mouth..

"Hwara, I reallyㅡ"

"Oh? Taeyong and Hwara?" I flinched at the sudden voice. I turn my head to see Johnny there with Jaehyun.

"Hello~" Hwara smiled at the two as relief and sadness took over my stomach.

"Hey, Hwara. No wonder why we couldn't find you two." Johnny ruffled her hair, making her chuckle.

"You two on a date?" Jaehyun asked but I only shake my head.

"We aren't.. my schedule was empty so, Hwara dragged me here." I look at Hwara, smiling and she chuckled.

"That's weird. Your schedule isn't normally empty." Johnny said then I nodded.

"I know right. It really was empty." I said then I notice Johnny staring at Hwara that was talking with Jaehyun.

I pulled Johnny's arm and pull him closer to me.

"You ruined what I was about to say to her." I said, my voice stern and serious.

"What were you about to say anyway?" He asked then I froze before realizing what I really wanted to say to her.

I let him go, looking down. I let my bangs cover my eyes.

"Tae, are you okay?" Hwara asked me then I nodded.

"Should we all go now? It's like 9 PM already." I said, standing up.

"O-okay.."

ㅡ Johnny

Taeyong took Hwara home and Jaehyun went home but I returned to the offices. It is 1:49 am.

Taeyong's words still in my mind.

I actually knew what he was going to say since I heard his voice..

I sighed and lean back on my chair, staring at my computer that's just on.

I never really see Hwara as a girl I like. I basically only see her as a sister yet why do I feel like this?

"She's just a little sister.." I muttered, looking at her profile that I happen to have on my desk.

"Are you sure about that?" I raise my head due to the voice and saw Yuta there.

"When did you get in?" I asked but he only smiled.

"When you were so deep into your thoughts." He said, sitting down and took Hwara's profile.

"Do you really see her as a little sister?" He asked then I nodded.

"Why? Do you like her as well?" I asked then he nodded.