m o n d a y : ceo nakamoto yuta

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔H

H.W.A.R.A.

I yawned as I went to work. Someone then patted my back.

"Hey, Chief.. slept late again?" Minhyun asked me then I nodded. He then chuckled and ruffled my hair.

"Hey! I just fixed my hair!" I said then he laughed.

"Fix it again!" He said before entering the building. I sighed and brush my hair again.

I went to the fifth floor first and grabbed Yuta's schedule and was about to leave until the elevator opened, revealing Yuta.

"You're..?"

"I'm Choi Hwara and I'll be your secretary today." I said then he suddenly lift my chin up to make me look at him.

"You're kinda cute.. what's your number?" He smirked then I saw Taeyong on the side.

"No PDA in the offices, Yuta." He said before entering his office. Yuta groaned and ruffled his own hair.

"God.. that man.." He said then looked at me while I looked down. He gave me a signal to follow him in his office.

He sit down as he remove his blazer and loosen his tie.

"Welcome to my office, Ms. Choi. I am Nakamoto Yuta, a CEO in charge of technology." He said then I nodded.

"What's my first schedule?" He asked as I went through his schedule.

"A brunch with CEO Mark Lee, CEO Jung and CEO Byun from the KMLs Agency." I said then he hummed. He then stamped on files and threw them on his other table on the side.

"CEO Byun.. Byun Baekhyun?" He asked then I nodded.

"But they aren't the only ones. CEO Zhang too and CEO Kang Seulgi from Reveluv Agency." I said then he sighed.

"You'll also have to visit a photoshoot for the company and a two hour meeting after that with CEO Seo, CEO Taeyong and CEO Moon.

You'll also have an interview about NEO CULTURE's new technology along side with CEO Doyoung and CEO Dong." I said then he nodded.

"Do I have a time there with you?" He smirked then I shake my head.

"No, sir."