s u n d a y : ceo jung jaehyun

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔Hwara entered the company once again after her day off yesterday

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Hwara entered the company once again after her day off yesterday. She does enjoy being with Doyoung.

She checked the CEO who she'll work with today and gulped when it's Jaehyun. She doesn't hate or something but the first time they met, he was cold to her.

The second was when he called her to his office and almost kissed her. She sighed and felt one arm wrapped around her shoulder.

"Good morning, Princess." She looked back at the familiar voice and saw Jaehyun sweetly smiling at her. She can feel all the eyes of the other workers on them.

— hwara

"If you feel their attention on us, it's okay." He said before glaring at all of them and they immediately start working again.

"I'm sure I have free time before I start working, don't I?" He asked me then I pulled out the Ipad with his schedule from my bag.

"Yeah, you do have free time." I said then he smiled and we start walking, his arms still around me. We entered the elevator and he pressed the fifth floor button.

"What do you want to do first? Did you enjoy your day off with Doyoung yesterday?" He asked then I smiled, remembering what happened yesterday.

"I did actually. Him and his brother is fun to be with." I said then he nodded. He then lie down, laying his head on my laps and since I'm wearing a skirt, it kinda tickles me.

"Hwara, you really caught my attention ever since you came here. I've seen all your work and loved every single one.  I've been wanting to meet you but my schedules are such dicks and stop me.

You really inspire me with your words. You might be a CEO here soon." He smirked then I turned red before my eyes widened at his words.

"Thank you but I feel like I don't have the right to become a CEO." I said as I start playing with his hair and he smiled softly.

"You don't need rights. CEOs will depend on their skills and intelligence. You're great at your own department. You have the chance to become the company's 11th CEO." I sighed at his words and lean my head back.

I honestly wanted to become a CEO yet I also don't want to. I want to drown myself in work and stay away from my family even if I love them.

And they should start working and not only rely on me because I have a high pay in this company. Ever since I start having high salaries, they always rely on me, asking for money every single day.

"Something is obviously bothering you. What is it?" Jaehyun sit up, looking at me then I shake my head.

"I'm just thinking about my family that keeps relying on me for their living. They should just work on their own honestly. I will soon move out of that place and buy my own house or apartment.

I just hate hearing them asking me for money every single day. I feel like my only position in the family is the money provider." I roll my eyes then frowned.

Jaehyun suddenly cupped my cheek, giving me a sweet smile.

"I'll help you find an apartment. Let's go when we still have time!" He suddenly gave me a peck on my lips, surprising me.

He then held my hand and we left the company, getting in his car. He suddenly starts driving.

"I know one place that had good apartments, affordable and near at work!"

— taeyong

I looked out the window and saw Jaehyun and Hwara running out of the offices and get in his car.

Taeyong sighed and his door opened. He looked back and saw Johnny.

"Yo.. I heard Jaehyun wants to make Hwara a CEO." He sat down and poured coffee on the cup that's just on the table from the side.

"What? He does?" Taeyong sat across him. Johnny nodded, taking a sip of his coffee he poured out.

"Yeah, who knows you two has the same thought from before?" Johnny said, thinking about what Taeyong said before he made Hwara their Secretary.

"She does have the ability to reach the CEO position but I'm sure, she's probably thinking she couldn't handle it yet." Taeyong said then Johnny smiled at him.

"What made you considerate all of the sudden? Did Hwara change your mind about being cold? Do you like her?" Johnny started asking him in a teasing way then Taeyong drank his coffee and turned red.

"Oh, shush. Be happy that I was kind enough to make you CEO." Taeyong glared at him then Johnny laughed.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Jaehyun took Hwara to three apartments.

Hwara ended up choosing the third one which is okay with her. It has enough rooms for her to work with. The two rooms has a great view since it's on the eight room.

The living room was already connected to the kitchen and it's really big. There was still space for more furniture.

"Do you wanna buy it today?" Jaehyun asked Hwara and her eyes widened.

"Is.. that how you guys buy these days?" Hwara asked Jaehyun, making him chuckle but then he nodded.

"You buy it immediately after deciding?" She asked again then Jaehyun nodded. Hwara looked away, rubbing her neck.

These people buys the house immediately when her parents has to do some stuff, waiting days before actually paying and she doesn't have the complete apayment yet. Jaehyun suddenly pulled her on the corner.

"I'll help you pay today. It will be tiring for you to pay another day. I'll also handle the contract and everything else." Jaehyun smiled politely then Hwara bit her lip, hesitating.

"Come on.." Jaehyun said then Hwara nodded and said fine with a shaking voice. Jaehyun smiled and went to the person that showed them around the apartment.

He then had a talk with her and paid her. She then gave him the contract and he sat down, filling every detail.

Hwara sighed and looked out the huge window.

After more minutes, the two was ready to leave. Jaehyun noticed Hwara's uneasiness and stopped his steps until Hwara reached beside him.

She looked at him, confused to why he stopped. Jaehyun placed a hand on her back and it went to her hair, caressing it.

"What's wrong, sweetie?" Jaehyun softly smiled at her then she sighed.

"I'm just thinking of how to repay you and telling my family. I just can't go to them and tell them that I will start moving soon.

They will say that I've hid the fact that I bought an apartment for a long time, when we just bought one today." Hwara said, looking down.

Jaehyun bit his lip and hugged her while slowly caressing her hair. He places his chin on top of her head and closed his eyes.

"It's okay.. I'll help you explain to them." Jaehyun said then held Hwara's hand before breaking the hug. Hwara looked at him with wide eyes but Jaehyun only kissed her forehead.

The two went back to the office and did their own work, helping each other. Taeyong saw the two leaving the offices once again to go to Jaehyun's meeting in Incheon.

He then turned his back and continue on with his work, thinking about things.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔