s a t u r d a y : seo johnny

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔Hwara wakes up from her nap before she saw Yuta packing a few of his stuff

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Hwara wakes up from her nap before she saw Yuta packing a few of his stuff. She sits up, moving the comforter to the side of her bed.

"What are you doing?" She asked, fixing her hair. Yuta looks at her before smiling.

"We decided to go to the waterpark today. You should get ready as well." Yuta said before he continues to pack.

She nodded and wash her face first before preparing the bag She'll take with her. She stiffened when she realized that she doesn't have a swimsuit with her.

"Hwara," Yuta called her, making her look at him.

"I figured you might need this. My sister lent that to you so, I don't really know what she chose for you." He said before he gave her a small bag.

Hwara opened it and her eyes widened and she can feel her blood going to her cheeks.

"T-thanks..." She said, putting it in her bag. Yuta tilted his head at her reaction when she opened the bag.

"What is it like?" Yuta asked, closing his bag but kept his eyes on her.

"N-nothing! You don't need to know." She said before putting other clothes in her bag.

"Really? Is it bad?" He asked, finishing his packing.

"No, it looks really good but just embarrassing, I guess... I don't really wear stuff like this." She said, putting in some of her creams.

"Well then... I'm excited." Yuta smiled widely at her and she felt her ears getting hotter.

"Aish.."

"Yuta, Hwara." Someone starts knocking on the door and Yuta answered it.

"Hey.. Taeyong said that it's better if you actually wear your swimsuits or something under the clothes you'll wear on our way there." Jaehyun said and Yuta nodded.

"Hwara, heard what he said?" He looked at her and she nodded before blushing. Jaehyun smiled and walk away.

"Wear it and show me," Yuta said but she only shakes her head and grabs the swimsuit before rushing to the toilet with her bag.

▔▔▔▔▔▔
Hwara starts to feel nervous when she stepped out of the car. They entered the waterpark after giving their tickets.

"Wow~" Mark wowed as they enter the rooms they booked for the day. Hwara entered hers since the other boys decided to have three boys in one room but one with four members.