w e d n e s d a y : disney resort pt.4

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔Hwara opens her eyes, seeing Haechan facing the other direction, still on her bed though

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Hwara opens her eyes, seeing Haechan facing the other direction, still on her bed though. She checked the clock and sighed, realizing that she just woke up early in the morning.

She slowly get up from her bed and put on some leggings. She put on an oversized hoodie before quietly exiting the room.

She went to the ground floor and silently wowed when she saw outside. It was dark but not too dark. The golden lights giving her London vibes.

She lean on the railings, sighing as she saw her reflection on the water. She was too focused in it that she didn't even realize someone was behind her.

"What brings you here when it's 2 am?" She flinched, turning around to see Taeyong there, smiling softly at her.

"Taeyong, you scared me." She said but Taeyong only smiled and went to her side.

"Are you enjoying the trip so far?" Taeyong asked and Hwara nodded, smiling widely.

"I've never had so much fun in my whole life." She said, looking back at the water.

"I'm glad you decided to tag along then. Your happiness also matters to me too, as a CEO and your friend." Taeyong said, caressing her hair.

"Thanks, Tae. You boys are the happiest thing that happened to my life then." She said, chuckling and Taeyong blushed.

He look at her as silence takes over again. He notice her eyes sparkle from the lights and her soft looking hands on the railing.

"Wah... this feels so relaxing! Why couldn't life be this relaxing?" She stretch her arms out, smiling as she let the breeze hit her hair, blowing it lightly.

"How do you feel, Tae-" She looked at Taeyong who was deeply staring at her. She stared back but Taeyong still looks unfazed.

She felt his stare was getting too strong so, she looked away, blushing. She coughed and kneel down.

"Taeyong-ah.."

"Hm?" Taeyong looked down at her as she covers her face from embarrassment.

"Stop it.. stop staring. It makes me feel embarrassed." Hwara said, shyly. Taeyong just chuckled and grab her arm, making her stand up.

"I'm staring cause you're so beautiful." Taeyong said, smiling softly as Hwara just continue to cover her face.

"I am not-" Taeyong cut her off by pecking her hands that's above her lips. Her eyes widened and Taeyong slowly removed her hands from her face.

"You are the most beautiful girl I've ever seen." He said, his cheeks slightly red and Hwara noticed them. She chuckled and placed her hands on his cheeks.