s a t u r d a y : lee taeyong

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔Taeyong knocked on the door and saw Hwara when it opened

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Taeyong knocked on the door and saw Hwara when it opened. He softly smiled at her

"Wanna go out?" He asked and Hwara smiled, nodding. She closes the door, letting Taeyong wait and a few minutes later, she came out, dressed up.

"Where are we going?" She asked and Taeyong patted her head.

"We're gonna go to a restaurant near here that makes very good pancakes," Taeyong said and they both exited the hotel.

It wasn't long until they found the restaurant which is just meters away from their hotel. They entered the restaurant and sit down.

Hwara looked around, quietly wowing at the aesthetic furniture of the place. Taeyong smiled and asked for a menu for both of them.

"I'll order the chocolate one, what do you want?" Taeyong asked, showing the menu to her. She pouted, looking for something she likes.

"Strawberry, maybe. Can we order one more?" Hwara asked and Taeyong nodded.

"Then pancakes with buttermilk chicken. Those taste good together honestly and you pour honey on top." She said, pointing out to Taeyong who just chuckled.

They finalized their orders before Taeyong called over a waiter and told him their orders which will be ready.

"I actually heard from Empathy Publisher that your books are already a hit like around the world," Taeyong said, reminding her of her work.

"I guess, this one has the largest popularity, I guess," Hwara said and Taeyong nodded, agreeing with her.

"You give us so many ideas, Hwara. You're amazing. You're like a goddess and I'm a fool." He said and Hwara froze, finding that line familiar.

She gasped when it was based on her book; Fool.

"A line front the book." She said, shyly hiding her face.

"I'm gonna go to the bookstore later and buy the whole set." He said, making her blush. He grabs her hand before bringing it closer to his lips.

Hwara looks at him, confused but felt her ears getting hotter. Taeyong kissed her hand before smiling sweetly at her.

"Your book, Fool describes how I really feel about you," Taeyong said and Hwara chuckles.

"No, it's the other way around. You're a God, I'm a fool." She said which made Taeyong the one blushing this time.

Hwara suddenly yawned from her lack of sleep. She was too focused on reading a book she found back in the hotel that she ended up sleeping late.

"Being pretty must be tiring," Taeyong said, trying to flirt. Hwara smirked, placing her chin on her palm.