s a t u r d a y : dong sicheng

So

So.. I already knew that I'm going to make alternate endings for ALL OF THE BOYS BEFORE  I even published this book. So, if you think that only one member will have an ending, you're wrong.

Anyway, I didn't want anyone to be sad since you all ship Hwara with different boys so yeahh. ALTERNATE ENDINGS!! I don't really speak much about the endings so that's why (some of you think there will be only one member ending, I think.)

Also, please do remember! BEFORE I published this book, I already planned alternate endings for EACH member.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Hwara lay down on her bed after Mark take her back and she heard Yuta entering the room.

She felt him sit on her bed, keeping his eyes on her. She sits up, avoiding to look at him in the eye at first but eventually looked at him.

"I heard that you've found your true feelings." He said, having a weak smile on his face. Hwara nodded before grabbing his hand.

"I'm sorry, Yuta..." She apologized and Yuta just kissed her hand.

"It's okay.. I want you to be happy after all but knowing that I will be the sad one also hurts." Yuta said and Hwara apologizes again.

"Stop apologizing, geez. It's okay~"

▔▔▔▔▔▔
Hwara knocks on Sicheng's room door. She waited for it to open and saw Jungwoo open it.

He softly smiles at her before he opens the door widely for her to enter.

"What brings you here?" He asked, closing the door. They both turn their heads to the bathroom door that just opened, revealing a Sicheng who just took a bath.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" Sicheng asked, smiling at her as he dries his hair with the towel.

"I wanted to talk to you." She said, looking at Sicheng. Jungwoo frowns, guessing what she will tell him.

"Do you guys need privacy?" Jungwoo asks and they nodded, thanking him. Jungwoo heads towards the door, exiting the room.

He leans back on the door and saw Yuta walking to his way with the some of the boys behind him.

"What's wrong?" Doyoung asked before Jungwoo sighs.

"They're talking... Sicheng and Hwara." Jungwoo said then their eyes widened but then got the hint.

"Let's call them later.."

Sicheng can feel the awkwardness spreading in the room as soon Jungwoo leaves. He scratches his neck, looking away.

"So, uhm... what do you wanna talk about?" Sicheng asked, glancing at Hwara who was just staring at him.

"Dong Sicheng." She called him, making him look at her in the eye.

"Y-yes?"

"I don't know how to say this.." She scratches her neck, looking down and letting her hair cover her eyes.

"Say it, come on." He sat beside her and Hwara blushes, looking at him once again.

"Aish.. I want to be with you.." She was able to say and his eyes widened. She immediately became embarrassed and stands up.

"Oh my God... that was so bad!! I shouldn't have said it like that." She bites on her nails but suddenly heard Sicheng laugh.

She looks back at him with a confused face before he stands up and walk towards her.

He hugs her, caressing her hair.

"I want to be with you too." He said with a soft tone which comforted Hwara. She smiles, hugging him back.

"I wanna be with you forever." Sicheng said and Hwada chuckled, kissing his cheeks.

"So... is your predicament correct or not?" Hwara asked, remembering her first day of working with Sicheng as his secretary.

"About what? Me deciding to make you my wife? Maybe." He smirked before kissing her forehead. She chuckles before they intertwined their hands.

"Maybe or surely?" She joked and he laughed before pinching her cheeks. He pecked her lips.

"Surely."

▔▔▔▔▔▔
The two ended up going somewhere with the permission of the other boys. They exited the hotel before eyeing each other and they start to run.

The wind hitting their bodies as they both laugh and try to catch up with each other. Sicheng smiles, seeing Hwara behind him, laughing.

He stops before turning around and hugs Hwara who ended up in his arms before she could even stop.

"I love you.. so God damn much~" Sicheng said, kissing her forehead.

"I love you too."

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Okay to clear up everything again!

Each member will have an alternate ending. I already planned this before I even published the book so, if you really think she'll end up with only member then you are wrong.

Yes, it is my decision to do this and since I don't really talk about the endings of my books, I knew this would happen.

Stressed or not, reading your comments has always made my day brighter. Updating like early in the morning and then go to sleep and wake up later to read your comments has been a routine for me.

I know that all of you ship Hwara with different members and I don't want you to be sad or upset because I only made one ending.

I want to be fair for everyone and I want them to enjoy. This book might be ending but there might be something else--

Anyway, hopefully you will enjoy the other endings I will be publishing soon~