m o n d a y ¦ ceo kim doyoung

ㅡ hwara

hwara

I head to Doyoung's office before sighing. I slept late just to memorize the new data gathered by the Empathy Publisher.

My eyes was basically droopy because of my sleepiness.

I knocked on the door before entering. I then saw Doyounf drinking wine and early in the morning.

"Isn't it unhealthy to drink wine in the morning?" I said, closing the door then he hummed.

"I'm used to it.." I said before looking around and the bunnies are gone. I felt myself put and Doyoung coughed.

"I heard that you cooked for Mark yesterday in his house. I also heard that you did that when you first worked for him." He said then I nodded.

I walked towards him before showing him his schedule for the day.

"I also remember cooking for Sicheng when he was left here alone, early in the morning." I said then he nodded.

"Can you also cook for me sometime?" He asked before returning the iPad. I chuckcled softly at his words.

"Sure, why not?" I said then he smiled at me before putting his ballpen down.

"There's not much to do today. How about we go somewhere that's been needing my help for quite some time now."

▔▔▔▔▔▔
We get off the car and my eyes widened when it was an orphanage.

"Come on." He said then I followed him inside.

When we got inside, it was all colorful. You could tell that these orphanage has been really bright since they made this place.

We entered a room and once the kids saw us, they immediately run to Doyoung.

"Wah! You've grown up so much, Baekha." He ruffled the girl's hair before carrying a little boy that's smaller than the girl.

"Seokjun, you're becoming more handsome every time I see you." He kneels down to be on the same level as the kids.

"Welcome back, Doyoung-ssi." A middle aged woman came with an infant in her arms. Doyoung stands up, putting the little boy down.

"Ah, thank you. How are the kids these past month I didn't visit?" He asked then she smiled.

"They were all good but someone did miss you a lot." She said before looking behind her and there's a girl that looks around Hyuck's age.

"Wah.. you've become prettier every time I see you as well, Raina." He said then she blushed before hugging him tightly.