m o n d a y : ceo nakamoto yuta

Yuta

I exited the convenience store after buying a few treats for Hwara today.

I guess, taking care of a girl when she's on her period may not be a hard thing to do but maybe, that's just my thought.

I often hear my mom begging my dad to buy her treats when she's on her period before.

There's like an unlimited amount of treats back in Japan when mom always has period.

I smiled when I remembered yesterday, trying to explain what period is to Sicheng.

Even though, it's something way more than that.

I get in the car and drive to the company, eating the lollipop I bought earlier.

"I wonder if she can move today.."

▔▔▔▔▔▔
I entered my office and saw Hwara already there, with her glasses and IPad.

"You're here early," I said, putting the plastic on the coffee table in front of her.

"I don't want to move much since it still hurts but it's better than before." She said then I sit down.

"Does period make you feel lazy sometimes?" I asked then she nodded.

"I just feel like lying down, doing nothing and hug something soft. Another thing is to eat sweets.. it's calming." She said, hugging the pillow.

"These treats in the bag is for you," I said then she glances at the plastic, taking a look inside.

Her face then lightened before thanking me and taking one.

"Clear my schedule today. I don't want you to get even more hurt than you are because of your period." I said then her eyes widened.

"I can endure it." I sighed and shake my head.

"It's better if you have a day off and rest. I don't want to see you suffering silently because of your period." I said, clearing my statement then she smiled widely.

"You're a perfect guy to marry. Whoever will become your girlfriend will be very lucky." She said then I blushed, avoiding eye contact.

"J-just clear it," I said then she did. She then leans back to the sofa, eating a chocolate bar I bought for her.

"Do you want to go home?"

▔▔▔▔▔▔
Hwara opened the door and let me in. I told her to sit down then I locked the door for her.

"I'll change first. Make yourself feel at home." She said, going to her room. I remove my blazer and shoes before sitting down on the couch.

I looked at the side and saw pictures of her family which made me smile.

Who knew the young Hwara would be so cute? She's prettier now that she's an adult.

I waited for a while until Hwara came back already dressed comfortably.

"Are you okay with what you're wearing? I have clothes that can probably fit you." She asked then I shake my head.

"No need.. sit down." I pat the seat beside her and she did sit beside me.

"I feel so much better.." She said then I wrap my arms around her waist, cuddling her. I then placed my chin on her shoulder as she just rests back against my chest.

"Hey, the boys are going to Japan next week for a short vacation. Wanna come?" I asked then she smiled softly.

"Why not?"

▔▔▔▔▔▔
I glance at the sleeping Hwara before covering her with a blanket I got from her room.

I went to the kitchen, planning on cooking something for her to eat.

While I was looking for ingredients, I saw a certain tea that can only be bought in Japan.

I heard this can lessen the pain from your period. My mother drinks this when she has period actually.

I placed the finished food on the plate and made the tea. I place them on the coffee table before gently waking Hwara up..

"Hey, eat up," I said then she sits up and her face lighten up at the food. She thanked me before she started to eat.

"Taste so good!" She said, smiling at me then I blushed and caress her hair.

"Have as much as you want. It's all for you." I said then I notice her blush. I chuckled and just kiss her cheek, making her blush even more.

"You're so special, you know... everyone in NCT cares about you so much. You're always in my head." I said, resting my head on her shoulder.

She put the spoon down before wrapping her arms around me, giving me a hug.

I felt my heart beat faster when I could feel her breathing on my neck. She didn't say anything and just stayed in that position.

I wrap my arms around her as well, pulling her closer to me. I swear, I can fall asleep in her arms immediately.

I break the hug and carry her bridal style, the blanket just hanging on her legs as I carry her to her room.

I placed her on the bed before lying down beside her. I cover the both of us with the blankets as she rest on my arm.

"Now, this is every girl's dream.. being hugged by someone in bed.." She said, burying her face on my chest and I just smiled and caress her hair as she falls asleep again.

I stare at her peaceful face and gave her a peck on her lips.

"This could be the only day I could hold you like this.. I guess, I'm so soft with you today that I forgot about flirting with you as usual.

Well, who cares about that now.. having you in my arms is better than flirting with you." I mumbled as I pull her closer to me..

I wonder, how Taeyong would react to this..

Also...

Do I just have to go home or stay here with her?

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Just a sweet (weird) chapter