s p e c i a l : jung jaehyun

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔The little girl entered the huge building before she looks around, getting lost

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
The little girl entered the huge building before she looks around, getting lost. She saw the familiar registrar lady before walking towards her.

"E-echxcuse me.." She got on her tip toes to reach the top of the counter but she still couldn't. Only a little bit of her head can reach it.

The lady chuckled, walking to her side. The little girl was wearing a baby pink skirt with a white blouse and a pink Cape with cat ears that matches her skirt. Her sandals were also pink.

"Hello again, Hyunra. What are you doing here?" The lady asked, giving her candy.

"I-I'm here to see mommy and daddy!" The little girl said and the lady chuckled.

"I'll give them a call-"

"Hyunra?" The two girls turn around to the voice and they saw Taeyong with Mark and Johnny on his side.

"Hyunra~~~" Johnny run to her and carry her, spinning her while laughing.

"Uncle Johhny!!" Hyunra smiles and kisses his cheek. Mark walked closer to the two.

"Did you just come from school?" Mark asked and Hyunra nodded. Johnny put her down and Hyunra hugged Mark's legs which made him chuckle.

"You came home from school alone?" Taeyong asked, kneeling down to her. Hyunra shakes her head.

"Mr. Dwiver is late so-so he dwopped Hyunra off here." She said and the three boys chuckled.

"Well, mommy and daddy have a meeting right now. Why don't we play in irregular office?" Mark whispered and Hyunra smiled widely.

"Yay!!" She jumped and cheered. Employees smiling and chuckling at the cuteness of the well-known little girl of the campus.

▔▔▔▔▔▔
Taeil stands up and eyes the married couple.

"How's Hyunra?" He asked, fixing his stuff as their meeting just ended. The two get up from their chairs and also start to fix his stuff.

"She should be here.." Jaehyun got a message from Taeyong that their daughter is in the irregular office.

"Well, what do you know.. Hyunra is in the irregular office with Mark, Johnny and Taeyong." Hwara said and Taeil chuckled.

"I swear to God, we're spoiling your daughter," Taeil said and the couple laugh.

"Don't worry, I spoil her too," Jaehyun admitted, earning a smack on the arm from Hwara.

The three exited the meeting room and head to the irregular office. Jaehyun takes a peek first before seeing his own daughter jump into Mark's pool of stuffed toys.

"Hyunra~~" Jaehyun smiled widely at the sight of his daughter. Hyunra gasp in joy before getting out of the stuffed toy pool and run to Jaehyun, hugging her father tightly.

"Hello, my baby~" Hwara kiss her forehead. Hyunra laughed and hugged her mother as well.

"Hyunra is just 4, right?" Taeil asked and Hwara nodded, carrying her. She fixes her hair and kissed her cheeks.

"You're 27 and Jaehyun is 28. That means you had her when you were 23. You and Jaehyun married when you turned 25." Taeil said, clarifying.

"Correct," Jaehyun said, hugging his two girls.

"A young mother but I won't blame. If I were you, I would also want a child." Taeyong caressed Hyunra's hair.

"Uncle Taeyong~ when will y-you have a g-girlfriend and a b-baby?" Hyunra asked and they laughed when Taeyong froze.

"I know you're lonely and you want a friend but soon maybe," Taeyong said, his confidence lowering because of the girl's question.

"Hyunra is a beautiful child, expected from a mother and father that is both visuals," Mark said and gave her a lollipop.

"Actually, despite us spoiling her, she's very smart. For a 4 year old, she has so much empathy and is top of her class."

▔▔▔▔▔▔
Jaehyun exited the bathroom after his hot shower. He saw Hwara and Hyunra on the bed, lying down while doing something on the IPad.

"But mommy, daddy is alweady too handsome," Hyunra said and Jaehyun chuckled, jumping on their bed.

"My baby girl is so beautiful. My queen too." Jaehyun kisses Hyunra's cheek and gave Hwara a peck on the lips.

"D-daddy, when can we go-go to Disnwey Land?" Hyunra asked and Jaehyun kissed her forehead again.

"Which Disneyland do you wanna go then?" Jaehyun asked and Hwara chuckled.

"Jaehyun, how about Japan's Disney Resort?" Hwara asked and Jaehyun smiled, remembering their memories.

"Isn't Japan Uncle Yuta's hwome?" Hyunra asked and the two nodded.

"Yes and Japan is the place where I and your mom became us today," Jaehyun said, caressing her hair.

"Japan is wevy spwecial to mommy and daddy then," Hyunra said and the two nods.

"Yes, it is," Hwara said and Hyunra kisses her parents' cheeks.

"I love mommy and daddy!!"

▔▔▔▔▔▔
Hwara caressed her daughter's hair before she notices Jaehyun staring at her with love eyes.

"I'm so lucky to have a beautiful wife and a wonderful daughter." He said, kissing Hwara and the sleeping Hyunra.

"I'm lucky to have a wonderful daughter and a handsome king," Hwara said and Jaehyun chuckled. The two wrap their arms around Hyunra until they heard her mumble in her sleep.

"Mommy... daddy... I want a baby... brother." She said and Hwara blushed but Jaehyun just smirked.

"Are you ready for another one then?" Jaehyun looked at her but Hwara just covered her face in embarrassment.

"Not now, Jae... soon but not now.."

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Did anyone expect this?

But honestly, Jaehyun would be the best dad :))