t u e s d a y ¦ ceo moon taeil

ㅡ taeil

taeil

I let my hand go through my hair as I write the number of copies that I will be needing.

"Hello...?" The door opened and I saw Hwara with coffee in her hands. I put the pen down and smiled at her.

"You just came and already giving me coffee." I said as she placed it on my table. She chuckled and nodded.

"Of course, I heard that you've been here since 5 am." She said then I smiled.

"I guess, I have." I said before she gave me my schedule. I scroll down, taking a closer look at it before returning it to her.

"We'll be leaving at 7:30 am. For now, do whatever you want." I said before checking the clock and it's just 7:00 am.

She sits down and grabbed the book on the desk and starts reading it. I smirked, realizing what book that is.

"Did you even check the title?" I asked rhen she blinked a couple of times before checking it. She immediately placed it back on the table, blushing really hard.

"Why do you even have adult books putting the open?" She said, blushing and looking down. I chuckled and stand up.

"I'm an adult, what do you expect?" I lean closer to her side. She was about to say something until she faced me.

"Why are you embarrassed? Aren't you also an adult?" I said as she moved backwards a bit. I smirked and sit beside her.

"This book is actually a work of Johnny. This is his very first adult book but it's really good." I said, grabbing the book from the table.

"Should I read a few lines here?" I asked her, looking directly at her eyes.

"Uhm.. why not?" She said then I looked for a line.

"Coming home, early morning, carrying a bag bigger than my bag, I used to shout. Completely overflown free soul, even now free soul I would have been in big trouble

If the phone call didn’t come then I tightly held my hyung and parents in my arms and left the airport

Before I knew it, I was by your side. There’s more room to move above here

So come on up girl, Long ass ride You were wearing clothes bigger than me and shouted

For a while ya, bright all night. There’s a lot of dreams at night like there are stars here, Comfortably, now together with you

We’ve already gone a lap and I had a thought 'This is the moment, I wake you by whipping and let you know.'

Neo city, sleepless city, real over here." I read the lines our loud and noticed Hwara really red at this point. I chuckled and out the book down.

I sit closer to her side before grabbing hold of her hand and kissing it.

I then start working up to her arms until I leaned even closer to her jaw. I heard someone knock on the glass door and it was Taeyong again.

I smirked and pecked Hwara's lips. I stand up and open the door with Taeyong glaring at me.

"Let's talk, you rebel." He said then I smirked before shrugging.

▔▔▔▔▔▔
My eyes went to the book he has on the shelf, this time by Jaehyun.

"Didn't I say that skin contact or PDA is not allowed here?" He said then I smiled, mischievously.

"What's there not to like about Hwara? Admit it, Taeyong. You also want this, don't you? You're just trying to control yourself because you don't want her to be uncomfortable.

Admit it already. Everyone in the offices knows Hwara, even the new ones. Hwara isn't only known for her work but also for her body." I said, trying to recall what the workers used to say about Hwara.

"Yes, that is true but that doesn't give us the right to just touch Hwara like that." He said, leaning by his table.

"I like her, Taeyong, I sincerely do. I know that I'm not the only one to like Hwara. That girl is different from the other girls I have met.

I want to be with her but with people like you, this is rivalry." I smirked before standing up.

"It's game on then, Lee Taeyong." I said, leaving his office.

"Taeil! We're about to leave, come on." I saw Hwara running towards me and I smiled. I nodded and just follow her to the basement parking lot.

Hwara

Taeil smiles as he is being interviewed for his new book that he will be releasing two days from now.

I heard my phone ring and I checked the ID. It was just a random number that I don't recognize.

I answered the call.

"Hello? Is someone there?"

"... is this Choi Hwara...?"

"Uhm.. who is this? I don't remember having your number."

"You don't recognize my voice?"

"It's understandable.. after all, I left you all to go with another man."

My eyes widened when she said that. I start to feel myself trembling.

"No, it can't be you... mother.."

ㅡ taeil

I finished the interview and stand up. My eyes immediately went to Hwara that went out of the room.

I followed her and noticed she was on the phone but she was trembling, she was shaking like it was some monster on the phone.

"No.. dad is going to marry someone else. Big brother is still in Canada and second big brother is still jobless..

I'm the one providing money for the family but I moved out and gave them a lesson since they just keep asking me big amounts of money every day.

Dad is getting married next week and I plan to not go." She said then I continued to laisten but I suddenly start hearing her sobbing.

"I hate them, mom.. come back.." She said then I realized that I shouldn't be eavesdropping. It was her mother on the phone after all.

I was about to turn away until I felt someone grab my shirt. I look back and saw Hwara gripping on it while crying. I couldn't bring myself but to hug her.

"My mom.. is in Korea. I want to meet her." She said then I patted her head.

"Sure, let's meet her."

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔