t h u r s d a y : osaka pt.4

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔Hwara eyed Johnny before he nodded and left the two alone

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Hwara eyed Johnny before he nodded and left the two alone. There was silence before Taeyong purposely coughed.

"First of all, I apologize." He said and her eyes widened, looking at him.

"What for?"

"For making you this way. I heard your conversation with Yuta this morning and I didn't know you felt that way." He said, avoiding eye contact.

"I-it's okay..."

"No, it's not!" He suddenly shouted, surprising Hwara. His eyes widened when he realized that he just shouted before apologizing again.

"I didn't know that Yuta also felt that way, Jaehyun as well. They would never tell me they like since they know I liked you for a while now.

They don't want to get hurt and knowing that I hurt Yuta because I didn't know, I feel like an idiot." He said, his hand going through his hair.

"When we get back to Korea.." He continued this time not even trying to look at Hwara's face.

"You'll be a CEO and I'll just be a CEO. I won't bother you anymore." He said, turning around and her eyes widened.

"I'm sorry, Hwara but for the boys, I'll try to forget about my feelings for you. Forget my confession." He said, taking every breath of Hwara.

"Tae-"

"Let's stop this. I don't want you to be in pain even more because of me." He starts to walk away from her.

He was about to sit down beside Yuta. Hwara bites her lips before removing her flannel. She runs to the boys' spot before they all look at her.

"You idiot!" Hwara shouted, throwing her flannel at Taeyong who was shocked about her actions but he didn't face her.

"We're the same, you idiot. We both think about others' feelings first than ours which is more important.

I'm taking this advice from someone, true feelings come from the heart. Those feelings in your heads are just distractions! When you truly realize your feelings, they're from the heart.

I'll wait for your answer then, Lee Taeyong. Come talk to me when you've fucking decided. I've had enough going on in my head.

I don't want your problem to be part of it, no matter how selfish it is for yourself." She said, surprising the boys by her sudden outburst, even Taeyong.