s a t u r d a y : day-off

— taeyong

— taeyong

I look out the window, greeted by the rising sun.

The door then opened and Johnny came in.

"Why?" I asked, sitting down on the sofa.

"Give Hwara a day-off today. Sicheng told me she's having a hard time with the department and everything else.

Hwara might be busy with her family too." He said then I smirked, looking down.

"You care for her now?" I asked then he chuckled and nodded.

"Aren't I always?" He said then I laughed.

"Sure, I'll call her. You can leave now." I said then he leaves the room.

I messaged Hwara she can have a day off today before I start calling another person.

"Hm? You're not busy today? If you don't mind, please accompany Hwara on her day-off today. Thank you and goodbye." I hang up, looking outside the window.

I just hope today will be calming for you.

hwara

I got the message from Taeyong after I woke up. He told me that one of the CEOs will accompany me to a day-off today.

I don't know if it's a good thing or a bad thing..?

The good thing is, I'll be able to calm my head and able to go out. The bad thing is, do I even want to go?

Screw it, I'm going out.

I take a quick bath and left the house after getting dressed and leaving a note.

I went to the ground floor since we do live in an apartment.

I saw a guy wearing black ripped jeans, white flannel topped over a black hoodie.

With his shades and blue highlights in his black hair, I immediately knew who it is.

He saw me and smiled. He waved at me then I walk to him, greeting him with a smile too.

"Hey, did you have a good sleep?" He asked then I nodded.

"Did you?" He nodded. He then held my hand, kissing it.

"Let me guide you today, be my guest." He said, then I blushed.

He opened the car door for me to get out. I thanked him and wowed.

"This is my brother's restaurant. He makes really good food here and I'm sure you'll like it." He said then we entered the restaurant.

We take a seat near the windows, then a waiter gave us menus. He smiled at Doyoung.

"Order whatever you want. I'll pay for us." He said then I pouted, looking at the menu.

All the foods are all affordable, it's not too expensive but it's also not cheap. It's like for those middle classes people.

"I want the mac' and cheese, it's really good here. It's creamy and cheesy and it has lobster in it. If you don't like lobster, we can go with the normal." Doyoung said with a cute smile and I awed.

"The lobster one is okay. I'll just get whatever you recommend." I said, putting the menu down as Doyoung called the waiter.

I sighed as I saw the food on the table.

"I told you I'm paying so, no biggie." He said, eating the garlic bread first.

"It's not that.. how can two people just eat this many!?" I asked as he tilt his head with a question mark on the side.

"My brother will be eating with us." He said then my eyes widened. A boy than starts walking towards us and Doyoung transferred seats, sitting beside me.

"Hi, you must be the girl our bunny talks about." He said, smiling at me before sitting down. I let out a chuckle from the nickname.

"I told you to never ever call me that!" Doyoung said as we both laugh.

"It's cute though."

"I'm Donghyun though, just call me Gong Myung since there's probably more Donghyun out there." He said then I nodded.

"Let's stop talking and start eating!" Doyoung said as he starts eating. We both sighed and start eating as well.

I took a spoonful of the mac' and cheese, placing some on my plate before tasting it.

"Wah! Taste so good." I said then Gong Myung smiled before he continued eating.

The three of us continue eating, making conversations from time to time and maybe, exposing Doyoung. He couldn't really do anything since Gong Hyung is older.

Them arguing over stuff is actually fun to watch.

"Today will be fun, I can tell."

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔