f r i d a y ¦ ceo lee donghyuck

ㅡ hwara

ㅡ hwara

I was heading to the office until someone grabbed my wrist and spun me around. I made eye contact with the person and it was Donghyuck.

"You're spending a day with the youngest of NCT 127." He winked then I tilted my head.

"But.. I was supposed to be Yuta's--" He cut me off and just held my hand.

"Let's go~~" He starts dragging me to a close park near at the offices.

"Don't we have to go to work?" I said then he shake his head.

"I'm a CEO. I told Taeyong Hyung and he said that it's okay." He said then I nodded.

He continued dragging me until we reached the playground of the park. He sit down on the swing as he starts watching the kids play.

"I wonder how it feels like to be free again... to be able to not work even for a day or a week." He said, keeping his eyes on the kids.

I frowned, thinking about his feelings. He did skip high school to work at the company. He never had other friends except for the boys themselves.

He's still young yet he's trapping himself, drowning himself on the ocean of work.

"Donghyuck, why exactly did you become a CEO?" I asked him, massaging his shoulders.

"Did you know that's actually my trigger question?" He smiled mischievously then I shake my head.

ㅡ donghyuck

I look down on my feet as the memories just flies around in my head. I close my eyes before taking a deep breath.

"I wanted to prove myself better.." I said but then she didn't say anything and stopped for a moment.

"I have this old friend. My family knows him and even adores him more than me, their own son. He's handsome, smart, tall and kind.

He's the type of guy that a girl wants to marry. He said that he wanted to be a executive director so, my family adored him even more.

I was in middle school that time so, I got so mad at him, to the point where I shouted at my own family and friend." I paused, remembering what I said.

"Why won't he become your new son then!? Throw me away, that way you have a better son!"

"Then leave this house! We don't need a son when all he does is fail to meet our expectations."

I felt Hwara caressing my cheeks. I look up at her and realized that I was crying.

"Ah... I told them to just make my friend their new son and throw me out, they really did that. I start to live in the streets but Taeyong Hyung found me.